Stalker- Dual Blades combo Sweep half working

Alisson

This is for a stalker trying to do the combos in Dual Blades- using Ablating Strike to finish the Sweep combo within the time limit doesn't completely activate the combo for me. The knockdown happens, but the extra minor lethal damage doesn't, the "SWEEP" floating text doesn't pop up and it doesn't show activating in the combat log.

Empower still works properly (i get the dmg bonus, the floating text and it shows in the combat log,) but I don't have all the powers needed to test the other two.

ETA: I'm also pretty sure the knockdown is only working single target now where the sweep combo used to work as a PBAoE even for stalkers.

Edited by Alisson
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:35 PM, Alisson said:

This is for a stalker trying to do the combos in Dual Blades- using Ablating Strike to finish the Sweep combo within the time limit doesn't completely activate the combo for me. The knockdown happens, but the extra minor lethal damage doesn't, the "SWEEP" floating text doesn't pop up and it doesn't show activating in the combat log.

Empower still works properly (i get the dmg bonus, the floating text and it shows in the combat log,) but I don't have all the powers needed to test the other two.

ETA: I'm also pretty sure the knockdown is only working single target now where the sweep combo used to work as a PBAoE even for stalkers.

Good catch, this is a valid bug. I saw in CoD that the power was redesigned to have a redirect for the AoE portion, however the power never added the effect to perform the redirect. This is a fairly easy fix and I passed along the bug to the devs. I think this will get patched soon, so when it does, please test again and determine if everything works right. I dont play Dual Blades, I just like reading power info files. So my eyes can only catch so much. Your playtesting will be important in making sure the bug fix is in fact a bug fix.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn