Electrical Affinity Static Indicator

45 minutes ago, Derek Icelord said:

Is there anything in-game that indicates how many stacks of Static an Electrical Affinity character has?

If you're on a team, you hit the arrow beside the team tab and it will show the buffs on each person.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

It shows up as an icon on your buff bar under the hp/end/at specific bars.  If you have numeric stacking enabled it'll tell you how many stacks you have at a glance.

EDIT:  It looks like a little green circle with a chain in it.

Edited by merrypessimist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its easy, cast Faraday and wait 3 seconds.  Your at 5.  Cast any of the buffs, your at 4 stacks in 5 seconds after using all 4.  don't even need to count, highest I have managed is about 15 and pretty much assume thats the max.  Even managed to chain it up one side of a Kallisti costume contest, to see how far it goes....like 60 people in a line instead of a blob.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

I just ignore the mechanic entirely. Many of the contrived mechanics aren't worth tracking when the gain is minimal and you often lose effectiveness comparatively in other areas to equal a net loss if you try to manage stacks.

• Like 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.