Female Character - Tops and Bottoms With Skin - Secondary Options

jonkaa

Good afternoon everyone! Quick suggestion but would it be feasible to someday see secondary texture options (e.g. Alpha, Arctic, Assassin, etc) for the "tops and bottoms with skin" for female characters? 

• Like 2

I think that the issue is that the "secondary color" slot is already taken up by a transparent "color".

The only way we'd get to see patterns on Tops With Skin is to add a third color slot or overlay. Which would also be awesome in and of itself, but I feel like it would be an undertaking akin to when they first introduced customizable power colors. So while definitely a great idea, I wouldn't count on it happening any time soon =(

Other servers have those crazy customization tools. I don't think they have your suggestion specifically, but they have things like NPC pieces and being able to add details over the spectrum pieces. However, the costume creators on those servers seem really user-unfriendly and cluttered. I've only tried it on Thunderspy, but there were things like costume pieces having names such as "132SDFBA3" and unintuitive selection menus. 

I think Homecoming has done a fantastic job of rolling out features that have the same quality we could expect from Paragon Studios. The asymmetrical update was awesome. Hopefully we'll have more costume creator updates soon (personally, I'd love to have multiple auras and a "neck" piece that is separate from shoulders). But I think @EmperorSteele is right in saying that this a technical limitation. 

21 hours ago, Naomi said:

This is something I've been advocating for and I would say it's feasible, but its implementation requires some working out.

If you're looking to gauge community desire to help weigh whether it's worth doing (or making Number Six rewrite the engine's tectonic plates to allow) then allow me to overcompensate:

This would be an awesome feature!  I cannot stress enough how much I would use this.

(also single-leg tights plz)

I wonder if they could just add various "plain clothes" pieces as chest details and belts, instead - There are some like the "Classic Steampunk" chest detail that are basically a swimsuit top.  If we had a "briefs" belt or skirts/shorts option, that could also work...

spectrum w clothes.jpg

Edited by biostem