Farewell Adriwyn (@Adriellyn) - Everlasting

On May 24, 2021 Adriellyn passed away from complications of COVID-19.  They loved this game and brought light to the community everyday.  If you're a player on Everlasting, I wouldn't be surprised if you knew them as Adriwyn, Adriellyn, Chernaya, Byelaya, Aly Driscoll, and many other colorful characters.  We have lost a dedicated and loved heroine.

Their daughter has shared this with me.  Please keep their family in your thoughts.

https://legcy.co/3wGAZxv

We will be holding an in-game Memorial on Thursday, June 3, 2021 in Ouroboros starting at 9pm Eastern US.

AdriMemorial.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 7

I'm sorry I missed this.

I'm sorry for the loss by their loved ones and everyone that gamed with them.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Retired Game Master

I am so very sorry for the COH Community's loss.  I was honored to be able to attend and /e holdtorch this evening for the Vigil.  
Here's a screeshot from 11:30 pm EDT.  My heart goes out to all of you this evening.

2021-06-03, Vigil - @Adriellyn.jpg

Edited by GM GoodNyght
Correction
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later