Insect MM

MsSmart

Was thinking...

Why not have an MM that attacks by using swarms of insects, instead of singular pets. You could have a swarm of ants which are ground only and three groups of them, followed by a swarm of Wasps (aerial) being two groups, and a single group of Bombardier Beatles. The ants are essentially lethal attacks but ignore 50% of lethal resistance, the wasp is lethal & toxic (poison), the Beatles are Fire & Toxic. It has two pet enhancements. The first is Rage, where their ACC and DMG is increased while being resistant to fear (they are really mad); the second is re-enforcement, where they replenish themselves, simulates the chemical odor they emit when dead to bring more angry insects to attack, which could be treated the same way freaks rez themselves. The MM gets 3 attacks, two are ranged and one is a PBAOE. One ranged attack is an Acid blast (toxic), the second is a Web attack (hold), the PBAOE has the same benefits as steamy mist, but instead of steam is a swarm of bugs that makes seeing the MM virtually impossible.

Hugs

Sue

Edited by MsSmart
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/25/2021 at 1:29 PM, MsSmart said:

Was thinking...

Why not have an MM that attacks by using swarms of insects, instead of singular pets. You could have a swarm of ants which are ground only and three groups of them, followed by a swarm of Wasps (aerial) being two groups, and a single group of Bombardier Beatles. The ants are essentially lethal attacks but ignore 50% of lethal resistance, the wasp is lethal & toxic (poison), the Beatles are Fire & Toxic. It has two pet enhancements. The first is Rage, where their ACC and DMG is increased while being resistant to fear (they are really mad); the second is re-enforcement, where they replenish themselves, simulates the chemical odor they emit when dead to bring more angry insects to attack, which could be treated the same way freaks rez themselves. The MM gets 3 attacks, two are ranged and one is a PBAOE. One ranged attack is an Acid blast (toxic), the second is a Web attack (hold), the PBAOE has the same benefits as steamy mist, but instead of steam is a swarm of bugs that makes seeing the MM virtually impossible.

Hugs

Sue

I am game for that man! I have been saying there needs to be more MM variety! This would do that for sure, and in an interesting yet completely disgusting way... bugs! 😄 

Good idea. May need some tweaking but I like the concept!

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

Just now, Hexquisite said:

My one concern...

The people who run around with every single pet out, everywhere they go. Demons screaming and wolves howling is annoying. Insects would be worse.

The constant b u z z i n g.

I would do what the targeting drone does: makes a very annoying noise when first summoned that gently fades until you don't even realize it's gone until you get mezzed and detoggled and gdi that noise is back again @*$)##)

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!