Requesting Redsiders!

Ry

Hey there everyone!

First of all, I'd love to say it's been a great time on the Everlasting server so far. My name is @Ry and I've been running around doing missions and roleplaying ever since Homecoming first launched, but I also played back on live! 

I haven't been able to get enough, you may have seen me running around as my hero Bunny Boy, or one of my villain's such as Mortar, Domination or Snow Blight. Now to be clear, while I -am- requesting to meet more people who play on redside, that doesn't mean I don't want anything to do with blueside, of course not, Bunny Boy isn't my only hero after all!

I'm only making a callout to meet more redsider's because I don't need to do that for bluesider's, I can just log in on any server to meet more of them, there's so many to choose from!

I'm making this post to try wrangle up some redsider's for a number of reasons. I'm currently on vacation from finishing university, and with my new found free time I want to make new connections in game with likeminded roleplayers. Partially in hopes to convince them to join in with my group RP, and also RP with me one on one in roleplay outside my supergroups, or ones I am apart of but don't lead. I'm living in the UK, so an EU timezone is preferred but not mandatory. If like me, you're on redside and could use some more DARK SIDE roleplay then hit me up here or in game under the same tag @Ry.

I'm currently running my main villain group, FENRIS, which is a supervillain team intending on conquering the world, cliche I know. Very Legion of Doom, basically. I will link you all the post for information on that at the bottom. But I have also made another supergroup, which will have its own forum post in the near future (while I work on a base). My intention for it is to be a little side project that people can play casually when I feel like something new. If you want more regular content, you are best joining FENRIS as that group has more regular events, but if you're looking for a more casual group to join due to having other obligations such as other supergroups of your own, or just have little play time, The Golden Web might be more suitable. 

The Golden Web is a group of Arachnos members loyal to Lord Recluse, with two main objectives, primarily they seek out traitors and eliminate them. Secondly, The Golden Web is also working to try make the Isles better for the people in it, assuring loyalty through positive reinforcement as opposed to fear (when able). The Golden Web will need members willing to understand that this group will not be my main focus, as my main group, FENRIS, will always take priority. While Arachnos has been my favourite in game faction, it would be unfair to prioritize the newer group over one I have worked on for years. Depending on your schedule, one might be better than the other. 

With all this in mind, if you would rather get to know me via one on one RP and maybe join my groups afterwards, then I am more than happy to do that. I have over 14 years of experience in roleplaying, I'm approachable, have a varied cast of characters for us to discuss and introduce to your roster and would love to hear about what kind of roleplay you'd like to get involved with. If joining a group isn't your intention entirely, then I am more than happy to keep RP between us but the offer will stay there if you change your mind. Here's the link to my main villain group, I'll post a reply to this topic when I have more information on my side project The Golden Web, as that group is still in the design stages!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/7319-fenris-rp-vg/ <- Information on FENRIS (My main villain RPSG)

TL;DR - I'm looking for redside roleplayers for one on one and group related RP, I have years of experience and would love to hear about your alts to see if mine can roleplay with them. I'm in a EU timezone, but can with folks outside my timeline, lol.

Hit me up if you're interested on here or at @Ry in game, any interested MUST be over 18 years of age OOC or over, as I don't want to be swearing etc IC/OOC to minors, I'm just not okay with that. Thank you for understanding!

Edited by Ry
Font errors
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Then why post out here if you already posted in the appropriate thread pardner?

Because this post is not just about the group RP.

Edited by Ry
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later

not looking to join yet another SG but i have an Red Side character who's friends and SG are not very active right now.

its an old character i had in DCUO befor and stumbled in to COH's primal earth by accident if you are comfortable with an character who drops hints about coming from another franchise (only hints you can make up your own headcanon about that part of her backstory) , has a drinking problem and an anger problem on murder hobo level you can hit me up my global is the same as my forums name

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak