All Defender Group

Psylenz0511

Repeat Offenders focuses on Support mostly, so you can always join there.  Alternately there is a group on Everlasting that runs all defender task forces on Sunday I believe, though I don't know what time or how to join them.

What this team needs is more Defenders

I am part of the Defender group on Everlasting that runs on Sunday Afternoons at 3PM EDT. We have some guys that cannot make most of the Sunday groups that would like to run on Friday evenings if possible.

You can pm me here, in game @psylenz, or you can join our public channel @Buffed Up global channel.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:25 AM, Psylenz0511 said:

I am part of the Defender group on Everlasting that runs on Sunday Afternoons at 3PM EDT. We have some guys that cannot make most of the Sunday groups that would like to run on Friday evenings if possible.

You can pm me here, in game @psylenz, or you can join our public channel @Buffed Up global channel.

Are there particular types of defenders your group has found to be most useful?

Each defender type as an area that it excels in. Defender types all have areas that they are weak in individually. When the you stack the buffs, mitigation, debuffs, soft control, and plain heals, it all synergizes into a very effective team. Sure 3 Forcefielders or 3 Sonics would everlap a lot after hitting resist or defense soft cap, but other defender types mostly do not have problems with multiples of the same kind.

For instance, our Sunday group from the friends on our global channel put together the following team:

Kinky Boy - Empathy/?

Witch of November - Storm/water

Devitalizer - Electric Affinity/electric blast

Chord of Souls - Dark/Sonic blast

Mystic Prophet - Empathy/?

Defenestrator - Forcefield/energy blast (who was very busy throwing things out windows)

Smoking-Gun - Thermal/Dual Pistols

Bath with Toasters - Electric Affinity/water 

successfully completed an all-defender Miss Liberty Task Force for the weekly strike target.

I was most pleased with the outcome. There were some casualties, but oeverall a very enjoyable experience with each defender contributing to the success of the team.

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later