Looking for a solo RAD/ICE build, if its possible!?!

Cr0wleydead

anything is possible with io's etc I don't have a build for that pairing to even suggest your initial focus should always me S/L (smash/Lethal) first since ice is type defense set and not positional defense set (example shields or sr) then go from there I never gotten into rad primary love the secondary a ton maybe someone has some tips for rad primary

Edited by hejtmane

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

21 hours ago, hejtmane said:

maybe someone has some tips for rad primary

Six slot Irradiated Ground with procs (I used to go four damage/two -res, but things die so fast with Rad Melee that I switched to six damage - you might switch out a couple -res when facing hard targets).  Put the Critical Strikes proc (I use the whole set there) in Devastating Blow so you can use it with AOE and single target.  Use that, then follow up with Atom Smasher on AOE.  You might consider working Radiation Siphon into your chain if you feel you need more healing than Hoarfrost and a couple of Chance to Heal Self procs, but I prefer a single target chain with only CS, RSm, and DB.  Much more fluid, higher DPA single target than including Radiation Siphon, and I don't need the extra tiny AOE of Proton Sweep, but other chains will be similar DPS.