What pairs well with Gravity?

biostem

So I'm just in love with the gravity primary for controllers.  The only thing is I can't seem to find a secondary set that I really enjoy using, (I tend to just pick ones with a self-heal or a desirable buff/other power).  Do you folks have any suggestions?  I tend to go with nature or electric secondaries, but I want something different.  Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  Cheers!

Grav/Storm is just flat out fun to run.  No self heal, and kind of meh until you hit 26, but man, does it make up for it.  But really, the time you spend 0-26 is a blink compared to the time you spend 26-50, which is when Grav/Storm really picks up steam.

Grav/Time is decent, steady stuff with a nice mix of buffs/debuffs from the secondary.

Grav/Kin is capable of chunking out some serious ST damage; Wormhole a couple of mobs together, Fulcrum Shift, start whaling.  

• Thumbs Up 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

2 hours ago, biostem said:

... but I want something different...

I've heard Gravity/FF (with Stealth, Invisibility, & Misdirection from Concealment pool set) is relaxing, easy, and fun/entertaining. FF for protection as well as KBacks and KDowns.

Invis then Wormhole 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."