Cimeroran's Immunes Surgeons are not giving Experience/Influence

Meruk

Cimeroran's Immunes Surgeons are not giving Experience/Influence, this left me wondering if they ever did, but decided to report anyway, I was in that wall in the northern part of Cimerora.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Meruk

21 hours ago, Meruk said:

Cimeroran's Immunes Surgeons are not giving Experience/Influence, this left me wondering if they ever did, but decided to report anyway, I was in that wall in the northern part of Cimerora.

Screenshot_3.png

Can confirm this bug as well. Additional details, Level 50+1, Corruptor, Indomitable server, Solo, Target was Level 50:

Edit: Not a bug! Working as intended. Immunes Surgeons do not attack, therefore they are not worth any experience. 

Edited by Glacier Peak

Call me crazy, but I think I remember the Legacy Devs doing this on purpose, and purportedly distributing the rewards that would have come from the Surgeon in to the rest of the Traitors as a marginal bonus.  I vaguely recall Surgeon Farms being a thing for a time, and this was the way to "fix" that.

I could also just have easily dreamt it all.  Someone with a better memory or some actual evidence should probably weigh in here.

19 minutes ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

Call me crazy, but I think I remember the Legacy Devs doing this on purpose, and purportedly distributing the rewards that would have come from the Surgeon in to the rest of the Traitors as a marginal bonus.  I vaguely recall Surgeon Farms being a thing for a time, and this was the way to "fix" that.

I could also just have easily dreamt it all.  Someone with a better memory or some actual evidence should probably weigh in here.

I wish I could confirm or deny, but my memory of this is fuzzy as well.

• Developer
3 hours ago, TheZag said:

If they only heal and dont fight back then it was probably on purpose

Correct, this is exactly why.

Immunes Surgeons have no offensive powers whatsoever. This was required for them to be added to AE, where players could make a custom enemy group containing nothing but Surgeons and farm enemies that can't fight back.

• Thumbs Up 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

5 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Correct, this is exactly why.

Immunes Surgeons have no offensive powers whatsoever. This was required for them to be added to AE, where players could make a custom enemy group containing nothing but Surgeons and farm enemies that can't fight back.

Checks out, thanks for chiming in! 

• Thumbs Up 1