Boots Halved

xl8

39 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Hey maybe think about putting all your suggestions in to one thread? You've posted six in the last two days. 

To be fair ("to beee faaaaahhhrrrrr"): it's a balancing act to put multiple subjects in one topic.  Six posts for six similar items might be a little fragmented, but there are too many threads with three or four suggestions that either turn into a useless tangle or simply ignore some of the points.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

41 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

To be fair ("to beee faaaaahhhrrrrr"): it's a balancing act to put multiple subjects in one topic.  Six posts for six similar items might be a little fragmented, but there are too many threads with three or four suggestions that either turn into a useless tangle or simply ignore some of the points.

Totally agree, well said. Looking back over those topics, I stand by my recommendation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

An xl8's costume wishlist thread would work great and just edit as you add more.  I would be able to look them over more quickly at least.

And i dont disagree with a pattern option that is a 50/50 over/under on compatible boot designs.