Recluse's Betrayer / Recluse's Right Hand Tips?

Glacier Peak

Unfortunately, I know of only two approaches: 
set to -1/1, and load up at p2w with summons, backup radios, buffs, etc. .. and just speed through everything as fast as you can. 

Or 

Make a night of each arc and create an event. If I were in your shoes, I'd put something in my SG's discord and see how many friends/fools would join me. This way, it's still boring and tedious, but at least there's a joke every so often. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Look on the bright side.  If you don't already have all the badges for influence earned, damage taken and damage dealt - you're simultaneously working on those.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

3 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Look on the bright side.  If you don't already have all the badges for influence earned, damage taken and damage dealt - you're simultaneously working on those.

I've all the above minus Leader, which, at the difficulty settings I'll be running for each mission, isn't being achieved optimally at all lol

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I actually kind of enjoyed running all four arcs.  I don't think I did them all in a row, but it was kind of interesting to see how they took basically the same story line and tailored it to each of the four patrons.  In particular (spoilers in case any readers haven't done at least one of the arcs):

Spoiler

The reactions to the player's sudden but inevitable  betrayal (literally; there's no way you can avoid it) vary wildly.  Scirocco's kicked-puppy-dog reaction is the most hilarious IMO, while I think it's either Black Scorpion or Mako who basically say that eh, they'd have done the same, and move on.  

Also, if you don't already have the Mu Guardian gladiator badge, running Scirocco's arc at x8 is a great way to farm them.

Edited by Zhym
  • Like 1