A Motorcycle canon that a teammate can sit on!

UltraAlt

888510114_Bicrosser22.jpg.bbb39d724e53437ca5e246b899eebb00.jpg

2131422212_Bicrosser23.jpg.b349cd90e55287de1ccf7fa161a0c4d8.jpg

559154980_Bicrosser24.jpg.3508c072d90eb79f3f4dc170b9f6f0b9.jpg

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Just kidding!

spacer.png

837956223_bicrosser10.png.566f370745fea79514057a63786120bc.png

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

A motorcycle canon?

So ... they're sitting on the accepted ways and truths of motorcycles? Wouldn't that just be a stack of manuals?

;)

• Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.