City of Villians?

Teppenwolfe

Hello! I've recently returned to Paragon City and can't believe how much I missed this game. It's great that your team brought this classic back to life! My question is, are there any future plans to incorporate City of Villians into the mix?

Thank you again!

Teppenwolfe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm concerned that I might be missing something in your question.

Currently "City of Villains" is an integral part of "City of Heroes." You can roll and play a character on the villain side of the game right now.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Homecoming Includes City of Heroes, City of Villains and the Going Rogue Expansion.

To head too the Isles as a New Character, Select the "Freedom" on the character creator, then make your character, When you get too the option at the end to Enter the Tutorial Outbreak is the Core Hero one, Breakout is the Base Villain one, Galaxy City is the one that gives you a choice in the middle of it.

If you Choose the Breakout or Side with Arachnos on the Galaxy City Tutorial your'll end up on Mercy Island and starting your Career in Villainy.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am playing in Going Rogue, but what I was referring to was the Arachnid pack. Where Lord Recluse is in charge of everything.

Oh.. Richman already provided me with the answer and I didn't even notice it!  😃  Got it!  Thanks Richman!

Edited by Teppenwolfe
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Teppenwolfe said:

Hello! I've recently returned to Paragon City and can't believe how much I missed this game. It's great that your team brought this classic back to life! My question is, are there any future plans to incorporate City of Villians into the mix?

Thank you again!

Teppenwolfe

This may be the most honest question in the history of Homecoming Forums.  

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1