Perma-Dom

FoxyPrime

I'm working towards a perma-dom build and was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or has something changed and I missed the train on perma-dom?

At the moment my dominator has 6 sets that should be providing 10% recharge reduction, but my combat stats only list 5. If I remove Superior Ascendency of the Dominator, my combat stats don't change. So even though it says it provides another 10%, it seems that is not the case.

Cox Recharge Total 1.jpg

Cox Recharge Total 2.jpg

Cox Recharge Total 3.jpg

Cox Recharge Total 4.jpg

45 minutes ago, FoxyPrime said:

At the moment my dominator has 6 sets that should be providing 10% recharge reduction, but my combat stats only list 5. If I remove Superior Ascendency of the Dominator, my combat stats don't change. So even though it says it provides another 10%, it seems that is not the case.

But the Rule of 5. You can only have 5 bonuses of the same type. 6th will be ignored. 

Luck of the Gambler counts as its own "type" for these purposes (so won't clash with other 7.5% set bonuses)

• Like 4

Hey OP.

If you switch Glacier to the non-Superior version of that ATO, you will get the 8.75% recharge bonus.

• Like 1

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
On 11/9/2021 at 5:38 AM, Carnifax said:

Luck of the Gambler counts as its own "type" for these purposes (so won't clash with other 7.5% set bonuses)

Does LotG abide by the rule of 5 though? Like, do you NOT get the extra global cooldown from a 6th gamblers?

Resident certified baby

11 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

But it will stack with other set bonuses that happen to be 7.5%.

Thankfully for that.   I swear, with the changes to Fitness, it made it so much easier to get perma dom or damn near.  Or more leadership toggles.   One thing that drove me nuts before shutdown-I just didn't have the will to respec so many characters.