ah / wenthworths UI Change

Injunuity

since there's a known list of items ingame, could the selling side have the same setup as the buying side?

and the only change that really gets made is the amount being listed to sell? kind of like an ordering list, incoming vs outgoing.

i think this'd help remove the 10 limit of items a player can post in one way, and in another, the over all item limit just gets counted by how many overall items the player has being sold.

curious to see if this is something that could be implemented as a QOL change.

The AH seems to be limited by how much it can do at once.  Try to collect all inf from a bunch of different sales and it says you are trying to do too much and wait awhile.  Im not sure if the AH can handle stacks of more then 10 reliably.  Ive collected 4 enhancements that i purchased 6 times when the AH was lagging.  Then i sold the extra 2 i ended up with.  I also posted 2 EoE for 39 million each with the help of a bit of AH lag,  they still havent sold.  

I don't think it sends ten messages when you post an action on a single stack of ten, to post or claim. When you try to do actions for more than one unit or stack in quick succession, it does seem to have hard times with that.

The ten stacking limit is probably a design legacy from long ago, and the question would be whether it's tangled up in too many things to safely change.

If it isn't, I'd be happy to see it changed to 50 or 100.

I would also like to see some currently non-stackable items be stackable.

And i'd like the inf limit raised to some truly huge number.

A pony for Christmas would be nice too. ^_^

Increased stack sizes would definitely be nice, but while we're at it:

I'd love to have the AH combine posts, e.g. if I post 4 Silver for 300, then later post 5 more at the same price, it would combine into a stack of 9 silver at 300 apiece (currently, I'd be sitting on 2 transaction slots, so I don't market individual common salvages).  Different prices, of course, shouldn't combine, so you can adjust newer sales to the new market values.

4 hours ago, Akisan said:

Increased stack sizes would definitely be nice, but while we're at it:

I'd love to have the AH combine posts, e.g. if I post 4 Silver for 300, then later post 5 more at the same price, it would combine into a stack of 9 silver at 300 apiece (currently, I'd be sitting on 2 transaction slots, so I don't market individual common salvages).  Different prices, of course, shouldn't combine, so you can adjust newer sales to the new market values.

that's the idea of the sell side being like the buying side. so you just have the item limit overall, and stack sizes can be removed, since alot of items move pretty fast, it's only to get hit buy slower selling items. at least in theory lol