Trying to set Performance shifter endurance proc - But not working

plainguy

Hey anyone able to get Performance shifter proc to display in mids ?

Meaning as if the proc was active.

On 11/22/2021 at 10:31 AM, plainguy said:

Hey anyone able to get Performance shifter proc to display in mids ?

Meaning as if the proc was active.

You asked the exact same question here and the answer from @Bopper would be exactly the same for performance shifter as it is for panacea, other than it does not grant health.

Currently on fire.

13 hours ago, DreadShinobi said:

You asked the exact same question here and the answer from @Bopper would be exactly the same for performance shifter as it is for panacea, other than it does not grant health.

I understand.. 

I am trying to learn how to edit the database. 
As an example: 

I thought I would try to work with Performance shifter first as it is just one Proc as I was successful in doing it in overgrowth as in here.

I can only guess you don't know either how to make the changes in MIDs.

• 3 weeks later
On 11/28/2021 at 6:01 AM, plainguy said:

I understand.. 

I am trying to learn how to edit the database. 
As an example: 

I thought I would try to work with Performance shifter first as it is just one Proc as I was successful in doing it in overgrowth as in here.

I can only guess you don't know either how to make the changes in MIDs.

An endurance discount like Overgrowth, conserve power, and energize is not the same as an endurance grant like performance shifter, panacea, or transference which is basically just a heal for your blue bar and therefore has no need to show up as a combat attribute in mids.

I pretty regularly edit my mids database as needed because I use an older version that I like better.

Currently on fire.

6 hours ago, DreadShinobi said:

An endurance discount like Overgrowth, conserve power, and energize is not the same as an endurance grant like performance shifter, panacea, or transference which is basically just a heal for your blue bar and therefore has no need to show up as a combat attribute in mids.

I pretty regularly edit my mids database as needed because I use an older version that I like better.

That's quite sad 😞 you're missing out on quite a bit of updates that taught MRB how to do things that older versions of Mids cannot do to limitations of it's code base.  

Edited by crytilis

I am merely the guy with a keyboard and monitor under the stairs.

1 minute ago, crytilis said:

That's quite sad 😞 you're missing out on quite a bit of updates that taught MRB how to do things that older versions of Mids cannot do to limitations of it's code base.  

I agree! There was an update where all my mids buttons became shiny/metallic after an update and I just really didn't like it so I went back to an older version and just update powersets manually as needed that have changes to powers in powersets that I actually use. Maybe there is a work around to have an updated mids that doesn't look all shiny, and eventually I'll need to do a real update, but for now I can still wait

Currently on fire.