Has anyone else experienced invention worktable bug?

cohRock

My level 50 tank was building Scirrcco's Dervish IOs.  He made two successfully.  However, on attempting to create the level 50 Damage/EndReduc element, he received a 50 Siphon Insight toHitDebuff/End/Rech instead.  Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?  It was a first for me.

-- Rock

7 hours ago, cohRock said:

My level 50 tank was building Scirrcco's Dervish IOs.  He made two successfully.  However, on attempting to create the level 50 Damage/EndReduc element, he received a 50 Siphon Insight toHitDebuff/End/Rech instead.  Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?  It was a first for me.

That has never, ever happened to me, and I craft hundreds of IOs a day, easily. Are you sure it wasn't some other recipe you crafted and misread? (have to ask)

9 hours ago, Ukase said:

That has never, ever happened to me, and I craft hundreds of IOs a day, easily. Are you sure it wasn't some other recipe you crafted and misread? (have to ask)

It's a fair question.  Am I positive?  No.  That's why I asked here first to see if it was happening to other people before potentially reporting some screw-up of mine as a bug.

• Like 1

-- Rock