What foes use the confuse debuff against players?

cohRock

On 12/5/2021 at 9:21 PM, cohRock said:

Since I'm now playing my stone tanker with Minerals almost always active, I happened to notice that it offers protection against the confuse debuff.  I cannot remember any character of mine ever being confused.  Do any foes actually cast it?

Are you a big fan of Tactics?  I am and, as a result, hardly ever get confused since Tactics gives both Confuse Resistance (reduced duration) and Confuse Protection (enemies must exceed the magnitude of your protection to have an effect).  I was looking at it yesterday during the Underground iTrial.  If I recall correctly, it's around 75% resistance and mag 6 protection.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

33 minutes ago, Ironblade said:

Are you a big fan of Tactics?  I am and, as a result, hardly ever get confused since Tactics gives both Confuse Resistance (reduced duration) and Confuse Protection (enemies must exceed the magnitude of your protection to have an effect).  I was looking at it yesterday during the Underground iTrial.  If I recall correctly, it's around 75% resistance and mag 6 protection.

Yes.  Almost all of my characters take Tactics.  Don't leave home without it!  Tanks get bonus radius on their Leadership powers, so team can be pretty well protected.  Stone armor gets addition confuse protection to self via Minerals, and noticing that got me thinking, "Have any of my guys ever been confused?".

-- Rock