Concentrated Strike not benefiting from Crit Proc

WindDemon21

I know it doesn't "crit" but it's "crit" recharges power siphon. I've been replaying my kin scrapper and with the crit proc in focused burst to use for CS to do so, i'm noticing that it almost NEVER recharges power siphon right after the crit proc. I've noticed it actually recharging it MORE when used normally and not right after the crit proc but i'm sure that's just RNG. But it definitely seems like it's not benefiting from the extra "crit" chances of the crit proc so far. I'd have to do further testing but from what I'm seeing this definitely seems to be the case and if so needs fixed.

Update: after testing further it is 100% not getting the benefit of the scrapper crit proc to boost the chances of CS recharging power siphon. I've literally counted more recharges when NOT using the crit proc, and that's still REALLLY low.

• Thanks 1

It's always been that way, likely due to the fact it has a higher probability to crit (20% for all foes, as opposed to 5%/10% on minions/LTs+).

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Just now, Bopper said:

It's always been that way, likely due to the fact it has a higher probability to crit (20% for all foes, as opposed to 5%/10% on minions/LTs+).

That seems horridly unjust and REALLY hurts the set using the crit proc. Would rather it do actual crits and change the mechanic around somehow but it definitely should be able to benefit from the crit proc.

3 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Also, it's not even hitting, either way, 1 in 5 times. I'm lucky to see it do it literally even 5% of the time.

I'm watching it EVERY time I use the power too not just after the crit proc, and even then it's definitely not doing it 20% of the time. And regardless as well, it REALLY should be getting the benefit of the crit proc. Other powers that have higher crit chances, like golden dragonfly and eagles claw, also benefit from the crit proc. For a power like that that doesn't get any crits, it REALLY needs to have it's special "crit" be affected by the crit proc.

6 minutes ago, WindDemon21 said:

That seems horridly unjust and REALLY hurts the set using the crit proc. Would rather it do actual crits and change the mechanic around somehow but it definitely should be able to benefit from the crit proc.

You might want to try the suggestion forums as this is not a bug. 

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=scrapper_melee.kinetic_attack.total_focus&at=scrapper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn