The Passive Aggressor: An Exercise in Inanity

Yomo Kimyata

2021-12-18.png.18a2a69781b7cc79cbfb1d184e57047c.png

So, inspired by a few sources, and wishing to do something goofy, I decided to level up a character that never uses active offensive powers.  My self-imposed rules were:  level solo from 1-50 at regular xp; take and slot whatever powers you want, but only activate toggles; use any active power you want so long it doesn't take damage enhancements. 

Damage auras are the key here, and only tankers get them at level 1.  I chose Dark Armor as a primary for a multitude of reasons, and I went with Radiation Melee because I'm not a moron and Irradiated Ground is still ridiculously overpowered.  How well this build works depends on two basic factors:  how can you eke damage out of a passive-aggressive build, and how can you survive while plinking away at your enemies.  I erred on offense over defense, and dug deeply into some unexpected places for damage and mitigation.

Here was my experience:

Primary:  

Death Shroud is going to be one of my basic damage dealers, and it started being useful in the tutorial as I allowed it to knock down a door while an amazed clockwork watched.  There are a couple of ways to go, slot-wise.  Procs are proctastic, but I wanted the melee defense from Avalanche, so I 5-slotted that set (including the knockdown proc, more on this later).  It is also the only place for me to slot the tanker ATOs, and I chose the +absorb proc over the +resist proc.

Dark Embrace. Murky Cloud, Obsidian Shield -- not much different than I would do for any "regular" dark armor build.

Cloak of Darkness -- This was my first defense power, so I jammed all my defense procs in there and threw in some Cytos to boot.  I run this all the time unless I am herding hostages.

Cloak of Fear -- Criminally underrated in most builds.  Fear is not as useless as some make it out to be, although it's not the greatest in the world.  Fear is one of the two main mitigations I use on this build.   There are two separate aspects of fear (and not every power has them both).  There is the -to hit, which you have to love if you don't like people hitting you.  And there is the terrorized cowering thing that serves kind of like a sleep effect.  See this thread for a good discussion on fear.  Anyway, this is also a good place to throw in some damage procs (Glimpse of the Abyss, Perfect Zinger, Cloud Senses) and three more pieces of Cloud Senses for extra -to hittiness and a recharge bonus.

Dark Regeneration -- I had to skip it.  It slots damage.  If only I had some way to heal...

Oppressive Gloom -- This was a late addition, and I'll think about this in the future.  Mitigation is mitigation, and stunning lowbies (which then tend to wander unfortunately) is better than getting them to put a stick in your eye.  But I didn't find it to be worth anything more than a throwaway lvl 49 power choice.

Soul Transfer -- nope.  Carry an Awaken.  Besides, it slots damage, so I can't use it.

Secondary:

I can only take four powers.

Contaminated Strike -- mandatory, but removed from the tray to avoid accidental use.  I five-slotted Blistering Cold for the melee defense.

Taunt -- you know, I'm generally not a Taunt kind of person.  But it is a great way to get mobs to gather close while my passive techniques wipe them out.  Only one damage proc, but this was a good place to 4-slot Mocking Beratement.  I'm going to start giving more serious consideration to Taunt on my brutes.

Fusion -- I'm usually a one-slot for Build-Up type powers, but 6-slots of Gaussian set helps a lot, and it keeps Fusion up a lot more often.

Irradiated Ground -- One of the reasons why this is so broken, if I recall correctly, is that it summons a pseudo-pet every five seconds instead of pulsing every ten seconds for proc purposes.  (IF THIS IS INCORRECT, PLEASE CORRECT ME!).  The other knockback proc (Overwhelming Force) goes in here, because knockdown is my other major form of mitigation.  I also like big debuffs and I cannot lie, so Achilles Heel and Fury of the Glad -res procs make the cut.  Then you can pop in whatever else you want -- I went Armageddon proc and two more pieces of Overwhelming Force, but three damage procs also work.

Pool Powers:

Here's where it gets amusing.  Gradual wearing away of enemies is fine, I guess, but without some sort of direct damage, things take *forever*.

Medicine:  That's right, I took Medicine.  First of all, I really wanted a self-heal in Aid Self (but only budgeted 2 slots).  But the real winner here is Injection.  It takes two slow damage procs (the Endoplasm in the Mids build is a place holder for the new Cold damage slow proc) and a Cloud Senses proc.  IIRC, with zero built in recharge, there's something north of 80% chance for each of them to proc.  There are also a few -recharge procs available, so I put in one of those and an extra Cloud Senses for accuracy.  Injection actually turns into your main single target damage dealer.

Presence:  That's right, I took Presence.  This is, um, not a great pool overall, but Invoke Panic is really nice for a little bit of breathing room.  I took Provoke (damage proc, 2 piece Mocking Beratement), Intimidate (Glimpse of the Abyss proc + one other), and Invoke Panic (same as Intimidate).  A little bit of damage, and a little bit of fear.

Speed:  Hasten is not nearly as useful in this build as in many, because who really cares if your damage auras come up more quickly?  But in this case Hasten and Super Speed are mainly gateway drugs for the real powerhouse of this pool:  Whirlwind.  I kid you not.  Knockup is great mitigation, you can put in a damage proc and a recharge proc (and you need the KB to KD proc too).  This is what I use when I'm over my skis and I need a little breathing room to Aid Self.  Too endurance intensive to run constantly, but it's super fun every now and again.

Fighting:  Boring, typical build stuff.

Force of Will gets a mention because Weaken Resolve takes three damage procs, an Achilles Heel, and a number of other utility procs.  I couldn't fit it in my build.

Ancillary:

I was considering some of the Patron Powers just for the pets to do my damage, but what am I, a mastermind?  All I care about is Melt Armor.  Bunch of procs and increases my other damage.

So, at the end of the day, am I claiming that this is the best build ever?  That this is the be-all and end-all of CoX builds?  YES, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM CLAIMING.  I'm not fighting AVs, and I've learned that a lot of enemy types are a real pain in the rear (hello boss vampires, with your heals and your freaking immunity to taunt).  But this was amusing, to say the least.

Here's the build for critique; it may not be 100% as to what I'm actually running right now but it's close:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Dark Armor
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Presence
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Death Shroud    
 (A) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown
 (39) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
 (40) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
 (40) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (40) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (42) Superior Gauntleted Fist - RechargeTime/+Absorb

Level 1:    Contaminated Strike    
 (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
 (36) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
 (37) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (37) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (39) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 2:    Dark Embrace    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
 (34) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (34) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (37) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 4:    Injection    
 (A) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
 (5) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (5) HamiO:Endoplasm Exposure
 (15) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
 (33) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge

Level 6:    Obsidian Shield    
 (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
 (7) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (7) Steadfast Protection - Knockback Protection
 (36) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
 (36) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 8:    Provoke    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage
 (9) Mocking Beratement - Accuracy/Recharge
 (9) Mocking Beratement - Taunt/Range

Level 10:    Taunt    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage
 (11) Mocking Beratement - Accuracy/Recharge
 (11) Mocking Beratement - Taunt/Range
 (13) Mocking Beratement - Taunt/Recharge/Range
 (17) Mocking Beratement - Taunt/Recharge

Level 12:    Cloak of Darkness    
 (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
 (13) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
 (34) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
 (39) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
 (42) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
 (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 14:    Aid Self    
 (A) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
 (15) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge

Level 16:    Intimidate    
 (A) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
 (17) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 18:    Cloak of Fear    
 (19) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage
 (19) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (21) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
 (27) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
 (27) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 20:    Invoke Panic    
 (21) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 22:    Murky Cloud    
 (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (23) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (25) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 24:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO
 (25) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 26:    Super Speed    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 28:    Irradiated Ground    
 (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
 (29) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
 (29) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
 (31) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
 (33) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (33) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 30:    Whirlwind    
 (A) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown
 (31) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
 (31) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 32:    Kick    
 (A) Empty

Level 35:    Fusion    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
 (46) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
 (46) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
 (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
 (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
 (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 38:    Char    
 (A) Empty

Level 41:    Melt Armor    
 (A) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
 (43) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
 (43) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage
 (43) HamiO:Lysosome Exposure
 (46) Recharge Reduction IO
 (48) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 44:    Tough    
 (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (45) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 47:    Weave    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
 (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (48) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 49:    Oppressive Gloom    
 (A) Absolute Amazement - Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 1:    Gauntlet    
Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
 (3) Miracle - +Recovery

Level 1:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
 (3) Performance Shifter - EndMod

Level 26:    Speed Phase    
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1343;678;1356;HEX;|
|78DA6593496853511486EF1BD2DA341DD27948DBB4E994B44D5B41C18514B12A588|
|3C5761F1EED353E1B939254B04B172EDC6915DC382068D54D172238600571ED5E50|
|1C50D48D035A5117124FDEFF13853E483EEE39FFFDCF79E7DE9738311958DB77724|
|21981DD69279F4FCE3A99059DF3259C943BA78A4FB9FC5A114D4EEAC33A93D7F149|
|27B790DC953B96CD859849E8B4D6F143CEBCEB2CB9D90CD6AA6A3A9B4DC7137ADE9|
|D73333A88959371178FA73D99DF8BCC2C6A3D0FE95E377564C9CDA4827B16DDB9F8|
|F4724E27134E7E49E7965BA48DB0FCEE56C89F516CACE053576DA5C66DD57F111CB|
|8445E26AF80D1D3E0DA80E253B0D519C42267C1DE15F21C3DCF83F7A49E817A96B1|
|6179B1EE1FE44FB0F717D829B3B2E86FADCAA60E5BD91F4D70BB846D4B55BFC33A7|
|CDBF0F63C107F1FFC6D5F33F6946D855F590BD611D68DFC06DBCA712CB2C72CCF9B|
|5E6CCB029906EFC8BB56B0970A6AFCD4F8A9091C056B5DF0A16CA8E46C2BA7502BF|
|09DEFBA0DFDF793D13FCAEB2DDA88F7E89286AA50CFA89A45AC7A066C975C0D7335|
|AF11AB7D0EAE4BCD206B0699AB63BF759C5D0367D6F69EFC0086C4B79EBEF5DCDB4|
|0DFFBE2DBC8736BE4FC9A786E4D3CB7169E5B8FF834D3A7794821474624D78A9C6A|
|7D81BEBE0D2AD5CE9EDB27E0117A2CB97AE11BDE859DD0865F611D7EC9BB227E1D3|
|CBB8EB7B8639DA7A0ED5C8687299A2ED6EC2AC8A3D6A34AF520E2EBB905F5C835F2|
|3A38BE4ADE206F82CFA4701FDDFA3CB78D805283741B64DFB1A750C7CA2C6FB6B11|
|D38E711CE6194B4A4B721CE7588731DE65C8739D761CED5166D1C5A33CE7B32DA40|
|F21E3D92731A83468D1D440F51BBF48D174276E99B2D2EA5FB039B22D336E51231B|
|CC8277FC9819ACF9B225FFE450CD58D8ECDFD1218B0D5D7FF7317D095B9023E8995|
|6E44E12F2EBADD8E|

Thanks to @Bill Z Bubba who inadvertently inspired this from his scrapper thread, to @Bionic_Flea for inspiring fear in me, and to @Nemu for all things knockback/up/down.

Happy hunting!  Passively.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

Who run Bartertown?

14 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Whirlwind.

You had me at whirlwind. On a dark/rad no less with all those end sucking toggles. There's a special kind of manliness award for this.

• Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Nice idea and commitment.  

I ran a Dark/Dark Brute as a main for half a year.  The Fear and Stun cloaks…. I have to write tons about them to get people to even consider they might be good.  I do find that global accuracy is very handy on getting them to function better.  A main component of Dark’s mitigation in my opinion 

I am currently levelling a Dark/Invul Brute as my new main. Slow levelling on every game contact. I have a stealth build for solo and a taunt build for TF/Teams.  I too am reconsidering my neglect of Taunt on Brutes. Powerful, Fun, and danged useful. 

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1

• 2 months later

"I wonder how the Passive Aggressor is doing?" I'm sure you were wondering.  Great!  In fact, I improved the build!

Having spent a bit of time at post-50, running +4/x8 content, I realized that I could optimize things a bit more.

First, mitigation.  Initial build relied on knockdown, fear (and attendant -to hit), and a little bit of stun.  Having been exploring stun on other builds, I decided that I would probably be better off in focusing more on the stun aspect, and less on the fear aspect.  So Oppressive Gloom enters the build a lot earlier and gets three slots, including a Triumphant insult proc (mag 1).  I swapped out a damage proc in Cloak of Fear for the stun proc (mag 2) from Unspeakable Terror.  And I cut the Presence pool entirely.  I've come to realize that that entire pool could probably use a bit of help to make it more useful to the rank and file, and I'll be exploring more fear in other builds, but here I'm going to focus more on stun.  And it helps a bit, but what puzzles me still is that I rarely see bosses stunned (or even lieutenants).  And when I do, it's only for a second or two.  I'm starting to wonder if bosses have significant stun status resistance.  The wandering is a little annoying, and I may look into ways to add an AoE immobilize in here, but for now stun seems to be almost exclusively to neuter the minions until my auras destroy them.

Second, single target damage.  It's awful, and I need a better path in order to take down a pylon or even one of 3-5 healing lieutenants in reasonable order.  So with a fresh pool available, I'm adding Weaken Resolve.  Three damage proc, an Achilles Heal, and two A/R IOs.  That should be maxed out proc chances, and I always like having -res on demand.  Remember that -res increases the effective damage of procs as well as base damage.  Mighty Leap makes the cut as a power choice now, and that's where a BotZ -kb goes (also one in Super Speed, as well as a Winter's Gift slow resist.

Finally some rejiggering of slots and IO picks.  Aid Self stays with two slots, but both are interrupt reduction now.  The power is up every ten seconds or so now, so being able to get that off in times of need is more important to me.  I added Field Medic as my last power as well.  In and of itself it increases your healing and gives you resistance to healing debuffs (which I don't have any idea who inflicts these), but it gives a +20 endurance bonus to Aid Self, which is really useful in long battles.  And let's face it, with the Passive Aggressor, every battle is a long one.  I cut Whirlwind down by a slot and took out the knockback to knockdown proc.  Now it's really an effective "oh sit" button which almost always gives enough breathing room to pull off an Aid Self.  I took some set bonuses away from Irradiated Ground and went with some more traditional proc choices.

I really enjoy this build, and it certainly helps me with some build ideas on my less constrained alts!  No defense debuff resistance/no to hit debuff resist means that some enemies are really nasty.  I'm not so proud that I don't pick off the edges of a mob if, for example, they have a plethora of Arachnoid Mistresses/Queens.  But it mostly gets the job done.  This is not a DPS build, and I don't think I will ever be able to take down a pylon.  My Trapdoor times are over 30 minutes, but that depends a lot on how lucky I get with knocking him down before he spawns a regenerating pal.

10/10.  Would play again.

Current build:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Dark Armor
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Death Shroud    
 (A) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown
 (3) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
 (3) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
 (5) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (5) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (7) Superior Might of the Tanker - Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)

Level 1:    Contaminated Strike    
 (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
 (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
 (45) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (46) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (46) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 2:    Dark Embrace    
 (7) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (9) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (9) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 4:    Injection    
 (A) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
 (17) Ice Mistral's Torment - Chance for Cold Damage
 (34) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (34) Pacing of the Turtle - Accuracy/Slow

Level 6:    Obsidian Shield    
 (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
 (11) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
 (11) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
 (13) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance

Level 8:    Weaken Resolve    
 (36) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
 (36) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage
 (36) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (37) Analyze Weakness - Accuracy/Recharge
 (37) Siphon Insight - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 10:    Taunt    
 (A) Mocking Beratement - Threat/Placate
 (37) Mocking Beratement - Threat/Placate/Recharge
 (40) Mocking Beratement - Threat/Placate/Recharge/Range
 (40) Mocking Beratement - Threat/Placate/Range
 (40) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 12:    Cloak of Darkness    
 (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (48) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
 (48) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
 (48) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 14:    Kick    
 (A) Accuracy IO

Level 16:    Hasten    
 (17) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 18:    Cloak of Fear    
 (A) Unspeakable Terror - Disorient Bonus
 (19) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
 (19) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
 (21) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
 (21) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
 (23) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 20:    Fusion    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
 (23) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
 (25) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
 (25) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
 (27) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
 (27) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 22:    Super Speed    
 (43) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 24:    Whirlwind    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO
 (50) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
 (50) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 26:    Murky Cloud    
 (29) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (29) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 28:    Irradiated Ground    
 (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
 (31) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
 (31) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
 (33) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
 (33) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
 (33) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance

Level 30:    Oppressive Gloom    
 (A) Absolute Amazement - Chance for ToHit Debuff
 (43) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge
 (50) Triumphant Insult - Chance to Disorient

Level 32:    Aid Self    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO
 (34) Interrupt Reduction IO

Level 35:    Char    
 (A) Accuracy IO

Level 38:    Tough    
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 41:    Melt Armor    
 (42) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
 (42) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage
 (42) DSync:D-Sync Provocation

Level 44:    Weave    
 (45) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure
 (45) HamiO:Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 47:    Mighty Leap    

Level 49:    Field Medic    

Level 1:    Gauntlet    
Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Swift    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Hurdle    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
 (13) Miracle - +Recovery
 (15) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 1:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
 (15) Performance Shifter - EndMod

Level 22:    Speed Phase    
Level 47:    Takeoff    
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:
2.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
2.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
2.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
2.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
2.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
2.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
2.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
2.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)
21.94% Defense(Smashing)
21.94% Defense(Lethal)
7.25% Defense(Fire)
7.25% Defense(Cold)
7.25% Defense(Energy)
7.25% Defense(Negative)
6% Defense(Psionic)
26.63% Defense(Melee)
8.5% Defense(Ranged)
8.5% Defense(AoE)
4.05% Max End
10% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
+21.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
15% SpeedFlying
175.7 HP (9.38%) HitPoints
15% JumpHeight
15% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -8)
Knockup (Mag -8)
MezResist(Confused) 38.75%
MezResist(Held) 38.75%
MezResist(Immobilized) 38.75%
MezResist(Sleep) 38.75%
MezResist(Stunned) 38.75%
MezResist(Terrorized) 38.75%
MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)
14.5% (0.24 End/sec) Recovery
10% (0.78 HP/sec) Regeneration
50% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
50% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
50% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
10.25% Resistance(Smashing)
10.25% Resistance(Lethal)
20% Resistance(Fire)
20% Resistance(Cold)
17% Resistance(Energy)
17% Resistance(Negative)
8% Resistance(Toxic)
8% Resistance(Psionic)
15% SpeedRunning

------------
Set Bonuses:
Superior Avalanche
(Death Shroud)
  15% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 15% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 15% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery
  5% Defense(Melee), 2.5% Defense(Lethal), 2.5% Defense(Smashing)

Superior Blistering Cold
(Contaminated Strike)
  15% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 15% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 15% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  5% Defense(Smashing,Lethal), 2.5% Defense(Melee)

Unbreakable Guard
(Dark Embrace)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  2.25% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3.13% Defense(Melee), 1.56% Defense(Lethal), 1.56% Defense(Smashing)

Steadfast Protection
(Obsidian Shield)
  3% Defense(Melee), 3% Defense(AoE), 3% Defense(Ranged), 3% Defense(Smashing), 3% Defense(Lethal), 3% Defense(Fire), 3% Defense(Cold), 3% Defense(Energy), 3% Defense(Negative), 3% Defense(Psionic)

Gladiator's Armor
(Obsidian Shield)
  3% Defense(Melee), 3% Defense(AoE), 3% Defense(Ranged), 3% Defense(Smashing), 3% Defense(Lethal), 3% Defense(Fire), 3% Defense(Cold), 3% Defense(Energy), 3% Defense(Negative), 3% Defense(Psionic), MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)

Unbreakable Guard
(Obsidian Shield)

Mocking Beratement
(Taunt)
  1.8% Max End
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  2.5% Defense(Smashing,Lethal), 1.25% Defense(Melee)

Luck of the Gambler
(Cloak of Darkness)
  10% (0.78 HP/sec) Regeneration
  +7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Shield Wall
(Cloak of Darkness)
  5% Resistance(Lethal), 5% Resistance(Smashing), 5% Resistance(Fire), 5% Resistance(Cold), 5% Resistance(Energy), 5% Resistance(Negative), 5% Resistance(Psionic), 5% Resistance(Toxic)

Reactive Defenses
(Cloak of Darkness)
  3% Resistance(All)

Cloud Senses
(Cloak of Fear)
  2.25% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  2.25% Max End
  +6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control
(Fusion)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
  35.14 HP (1.88%) HitPoints
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  2.5% DamageBuff(All)
  2.5% Defense(Melee), 1.25% Defense(Lethal), 1.25% Defense(Smashing), 2.5% Defense(Ranged), 1.25% Defense(Energy), 1.25% Defense(Negative), 2.5% Defense(AoE), 1.25% Defense(Fire), 1.25% Defense(Cold)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Super Speed)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Winter's Gift
(Super Speed)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Unbreakable Guard
(Murky Cloud)

Absolute Amazement
(Oppressive Gloom)

Unbreakable Guard
(Tough)
  140.6 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Luck of the Gambler
(Weave)
  +7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Mighty Leap)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |