Best secondary for primary Sonic Attack character?

Palehood

I'm thinking of making a Sonic Attack character with a secondary power of Martial Combat or Sonic Manipulation. Which one better compliments Sonic attack? I've also heard that Sonic Attack is quite weak for Blasters as a primary as it does little damage. Thoughts, everyone?

I have a sonic/ ninja and it does amazing damage. Ninja gives all attack a special crit proc.  Goldendragonfly and knockout blow land 1200 ish damage and 2k after a sonic nuke. Makes a great blapper build.  Boarder-line bonkers.

Sonics nuke and cone can weaken with -res then just one shot the bosses left with Ko or Golden.

FYI mids has wrong info on Ninja. Ninja was buff last year and Goldendragonfly base damage was buff to KO blow level and it has a quicker activation. That is not including the extra crit proc you also get now which mid does not show its worth it to make a toon on test server to see the buffs.

Edited by Ironscarlet

I have a sonic/psi blaster so i can have 3 cones.  with power recoloring no ones ganna judge psi scream and psi shockwave

psi scream

howl

shockwave+KBtKD.  even with howls -res and defiants +dmg, shockwave still does less damage than howl.

but yeah the damage kinda sucks.  then level 32/35 happens so i can have two pbaoe wails on a permahasten build