Santa's Helper

Player2

New Day Job:  Santa's Helper

Day Job Location:  Winter Forest

Effect:  I don't know... maybe improve chances of being "Nice" when opening Christmas presents, or maybe just a bonus of candy canes when the time goal spent in that location is reached.  Something like 1 or 2 candy canes for every 21 days spent logged out there.  That would be like 17 or 34 free candy canes... sure, let's call Santa cheap.  It wouldn't be much of a head start on candy cane collecting when the holiday event begins, but it would be a fun badge to include.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Cant u buy an unlimited snowball from the transact 4 victory vendor?

You can spend inf at the vendor to also get a lot of similar effects you could gain from logging out in a specific area.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

On 12/29/2021 at 6:06 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

Only if having the day job badge gives me unlimited snowballs

That right there would make it worthwhile.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝