(Crushing Field and Chain Fences) When will it be getting a -Knock Back mechanic?

Solarverse

If memory serves me correctly, when the Devs gave Living Shadows a -Knock Back mechanic, I seem to recall them saying that Crushing Field (Gravity) and Chain Fences (Elec) was next on their list. Can anyone else remember the Devs saying something about this? And if so, can anyone recall what time frame (if any) was given for a roll out for this patch?

Some control sets have -kb in their immobilizes and some don't. Gravity hasn't since launch and don't see why that should change. I don't recall the devs ever saying otherwise. Gravity's holds do have -kb.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On live, Fire, Ice, Earth, and Plant's immobilizes had both KB resistance and KB protection. This cancelled all knockback and knockdown. Electric Control went into beta with both knockback resistance and protection, but it was removed during the test period so that the cages would not cancel Jolting Chain. Gravity and Dark never had either KB or protection that I can remember.

On Homecoming, the devs removed the KB protection from the sets that originally had it, while leaving the KB resist in place. The result is those powers now allow knockdown but not knockback. I have mixed feelings about whether it should be added. Some variety is nice after all. I do wish the original dev team had thought to give Electric Control the resist-without-protection treatment though just to prevent Jolting Chain from occasionally knocking enemies backward.

Okay, I was under the impression that the Devs had plans on making pretty much all Immobs have a -Knock Back, to allow for Knock Down in place of KB when used. I'm not sure where I read it but I could have sworn that I read the Devs were lining up the other control sets to get that same update/mechanic.