Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge Single Slot In Kick?

Vulpoid

Like several others have mentioned, I am also guilty of this.  Every build I have that has Tough (which is almost all of them) chooses Kick over Boxing because it is so much more satisfying.  I will generally use Kick in my attack chain (because I generally pick it up in the 6-10 range) but by the time I can slot FF, I've usually moved past Kick as an attack.

However, I DO actually slot it with FF for a couple of reasons:

1.  I've got to slot it with something (one doesn't, but I do because that empty slot nags at me), the FF costs practically nothing as far as I'm concerned.

2.  I periodically use Kick long after it has dropped out of my attack chain, because as mentioned, it is satisfying.  Consider it role playing, as I'm frustrated that Nemesis? has vexed me for so long already.  Generally, that happens near the end of a long fight.

3.  When that proc dings, it's the proverbial cherry on top.  Pure dopamine hit.

Now, I also get that putting it into a Mids build is a pain in the butt.  I've long been used to unclicking every FF+ rech that I have in a build, and I'm starting to come around to not putting it in my Mids builds out of courtesy to others.

Who run Bartertown?

2 hours ago, jordanlc93 said:

The accuracy on Acid arrow is good not great. Ill find a way to get that Kismet +6% acc in there.  However the procs on acid arrow are insane. I turned a 1 to 5 dmg power into a very strong aoe. 

With my Ill/TA I six slotted Acid Arrow (rest the same 5 procs) and put in an Acc/Dam from Positron's Blast, and since that was two from that set it gave me a 2.5% to recovery on top of some accuracy.

Edited by laudwic
to fix a typo

21 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Like several others have mentioned, I am also guilty of this.  Every build I have that has Tough (which is almost all of them) chooses Kick over Boxing because it is so much more satisfying.  I will generally use Kick in my attack chain (because I generally pick it up in the 6-10 range) but by the time I can slot FF, I've usually moved past Kick as an attack.

However, I DO actually slot it with FF for a couple of reasons:

1.  I've got to slot it with something (one doesn't, but I do because that empty slot nags at me), the FF costs practically nothing as far as I'm concerned.

2.  I periodically use Kick long after it has dropped out of my attack chain, because as mentioned, it is satisfying.  Consider it role playing, as I'm frustrated that Nemesis? has vexed me for so long already.  Generally, that happens near the end of a long fight.

3.  When that proc dings, it's the proverbial cherry on top.  Pure dopamine hit.

Now, I also get that putting it into a Mids build is a pain in the butt.  I've long been used to unclicking every FF+ rech that I have in a build, and I'm starting to come around to not putting it in my Mids builds out of courtesy to others.

^----aaaaand, this.

My version of 2. is in AV fights.  I love kicking Rommie, whilst on one of my Inv tankers in the ITF, mocking him.  Take THAT, shin guard.  As you say, not expecting anything, but what a great feeling when it actually procs.

Also, on 1., you've already spent $600+M on a fully tricked out Inv/SS build, so what's $2M in chump change (or less than $1M if you lowball the recipe/components and craft it), to NOT have to look at that empty slot.

• Thumbs Up 3

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present