I went to Recluses Victory and got drained right away! I want that power! :D

Hi guys!

Today I was fooling around trying to get pvp badges on one of my toons and out of the blue a guy appeared and just hit me once with a power that fully drained me in one go.

I mean ... needless to say he was joking or trolling me as he didnt kill me right away but I couldnt even sprint lol

So, was wondering, is electric anything the go to build in pvp? without blue you cant do anything!

Anyone has a build for that? I want to try something like that!

Checking logs he hit me with Zapp, Thunderous Blast, Soul Storm filled with a lot of procs (ouch) , Lightning Bolt and Siphon Speed and well, was fun being totally disabled.

Is there any build that can do that?

Truly new to pvp here, never ever tried but want something cool like that! 🙂

• Like 1

---------------------------------------

From Venezuela with Love!

10 hours ago, Destruye Arepas YV said:

Hi guys!

Today I was fooling around trying to get pvp badges on one of my toons and out of the blue a guy appeared and just hit me once with a power that fully drained me in one go.

I mean ... needless to say he was joking or trolling me as he didnt kill me right away but I couldnt even sprint lol

So, was wondering, is electric anything the go to build in pvp? without blue you cant do anything!

Anyone has a build for that? I want to try something like that!

Checking logs he hit me with Zapp, Thunderous Blast, Soul Storm filled with a lot of procs (ouch) , Lightning Bolt and Siphon Speed and well, was fun being totally disabled.

Is there any build that can do that?

Truly new to pvp here, never ever tried but want something cool like that! 🙂

Sounds like a Kinetics/Electric Blast Defender to me. 

Edit: As to your question, my experience is that endurance draining your opponent is a niche secondary effect to use in PvP. While it works in certain situations, it's more often than not a useless mechanism solo in zone play.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Ahhh I see ... well, I was virtually shocked, literally and figuratively into zero endurance so there was not much I could do

In your opinion what would have been a good counter to his zapping draining shenanigans?

From Venezuela with Love!

Thunderous Blast is kinda niche for this in that it'll work once and then you're stuck waiting on the power to recharge for a minute or so, and any opponent carrying inspirations or that's got end drain resist will just shrug it off.

• Thumbs Up 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

Back in the Fight (super blue inspirations) are the best counter to end drain, although kind of expensive. You can also use Geas of the Kind Ones from a PVP vendor to be pretty much immune to end drain for a short period of time.

If you don't want to bother with inspirations, you could use a powerset that has end drain resistance. Those would be:

- Atomic Manipulation

- Radiation Armor

- Electric Armor

- Energy Aura

- Stone Armor

- Radiation Emission

- Buffs from Storm Summoning, Force Field, Electric Affinity

Hopefully we will get a unique end drain resistance IO sometime in the future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later