JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

49 minutes ago, Spark Inferno said:

Absolutely no clue what you meant in this reply. I do not know what KB to KD proc is. I have not played since the game shut down and was never any good at the sets they were just there one day after I was gone for a few months and came back so never got the hang of it however, I was pretty damn good solo on the same build i am using now without the IOs I just need a bit more Umph to defense and damage if at all possible with what sets are in game. I am lvling a farming character so this one is not going to be tanking anything as I have a friend I play with on this blaster who is a tank and for the most part in a team of 6-8 but I do like to have the ability to punch things when they get to close and can fly. I understand u r trying to make me the best build you would use but in general I really do not use builds and since I cannot for the life of me figure it all out myself I requested one. I would perfer if you do not mind could you please just do one with the powers I listed and not add in ones you think I should use as I am not wanting something anyone else would ever use lol. I do appreciate the work you put into it and I do not wish to cause you any trouble or lack of sleep. Side Note I already bought the 6 ios for Bonfire before I read you reply lol.

Sudden Acceleration Piece. It changes Knockback Powers to Knockdown Powers Proc. Use that in Bonfire & skip the Positron's Acc/Dmg recipe piece for it. Since Bonfire doesn't even need Acc in the first place.

On 4/30/2022 at 7:22 AM, JJDrakken said:

Dominator - Plant Control - Martial Assault.mxd 4.93 kB · 42 downloads Dominator - Ice Control - Savage Assault.mxd 4.87 kB · 56 downloads Dominator - Ice Control - Electricity Assault.mxd 4.96 kB · 48 downloads Dominator - Gravity Control - Dark Assault.mxd 4.95 kB · 47 downloads Dominator - Fire Control - Savage Assault.mxd 4.95 kB · 44 downloads Dominator - Electric Control - Savage Assault.mxd 4.92 kB · 41 downloads Dominator - Earth Control - Savage Assault.mxd 4.97 kB · 49 downloads Dominator - Earth Control - Dark Assault.mxd 4.98 kB · 43 downloads Dominator - Darkness Control - Savage Assault.mxd 4.92 kB · 47 downloads Dominator - Darkness Control - Radioactive Assault.mxd 5.02 kB · 40 downloads Defender - Kinetics - Psychic Blast.mxd 4.88 kB · 52 downloads Corruptor - Fire Blast - Dark Miasma.mxd 4.78 kB · 42 downloads Controller - Electric Control - Radiation Emission.mxd 5.04 kB · 48 downloads Blaster - Water Blast - Fire Manipulation.mxd 4.79 kB · 61 downloads Blaster - Electrical Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxd 4.83 kB · 41 downloads Tanker - Willpower - Staff Fighting.mxd 4.85 kB · 64 downloads Tanker - Bio Armor - Titan Weapons.mxd 4.91 kB · 50 downloads Sentinel - Energy Blast - Invulnerability.mxd 4.63 kB · 52 downloads Sentinel - Dual Pistols - Super Reflexes.mxd 4.7 kB · 62 downloads Scrapper - Staff Fighting - Regeneration.mxd 4.85 kB · 51 downloads Oddball Melee Huntsman Spider.mxd 4.84 kB · 51 downloads Fortunate of the Deep.mxd 4.85 kB · 81 downloads

Sorry if you hate this, but just wanted to thank you for the build sir. Bio/Titan, been looking for one.

Quick question, is there any concern with recharge? Also, do you have a preferred layout for Incarnate?

8 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

Okay tried to search for it but couldn't find a build for my Brute-Claws/Dark Amor so iif you get a chance to make one would be apreciatednothing special for thisone just your normal build for a brute would be apreciated as currently my endurance is always draining.

8 hours ago, iRitch said:

Sorry if you hate this, but just wanted to thank you for the build sir. Bio/Titan, been looking for one.

Quick question, is there any concern with recharge? Also, do you have a preferred layout for Incarnate?

Brute (Claws - Dark Armor).mbdTanker (Electric Armor - Spines).mbdTanker (Bio Armor - Titan Weapons).mbdSentinel (Seismic Blast - Bio Armor).mbdScrapper (Staff Fighting - Willpower).mbd

As for any Incarnate: Cardiac: The left tree, for -45% to endo cost +20% Resistances

Edited by JJDrakken

About the Sentinel Sonic Attack/Willpower you did for me I was wondering if can u alter a few thing for me? I would like Shockwave, Fly, Hover, and Evasive Manuvers, Force of Will and Project Will, and Netherworld Tentacles. And sitch out combat Teleport for Team Teleport. This is a build I have had much luck with and would like to keep it I just have 0 clue about what to do with the IOs. I did try to alter the one you did but can't seem to get it to work in anyway things just stay greyed out even shen it says I have slots left.

On 12/11/2023 at 6:35 PM, Spark Inferno said:

About the Sentinel Sonic Attack/Willpower you did for me I was wondering if can u alter a few thing for me? I would like Shockwave, Fly, Hover, and Evasive Manuvers, Force of Will and Project Will, and Netherworld Tentacles. And sitch out combat Teleport for Team Teleport. This is a build I have had much luck with and would like to keep it I just have 0 clue about what to do with the IOs. I did try to alter the one you did but can't seem to get it to work in anyway things just stay greyed out even shen it says I have slots left.

Several of those powers lack means for recipes to help your regeneration, AOE/Ranged Defense, or enough proper S/L Resists.  Sure you may up some your Tox/Psi Resist, but over all. Your wanting me to take subpar situation somehow craft gold out of it.

Perhaps I can, but that just seems like a headache. I may decide to sit down and fuck around with that, but if your wanting subpar...I guess I can.

Here, hope it works for you. I personally dislike it, but if it makes you happy, cool.

Specified Sentinel (Sonic Attack - Willpower).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken

1 hour ago, WarCav said:

I am sorry if I missed it, but I have been through the last twenty or so pages and couldn't find a Street Justice/Shield Brute.

7 hours ago, millerwolf said:

Hey, I've gone through every page and I think the combo I want isn't listed? 

Looking for a Assault Rifle / Dark Armor Sentinel, ideally with Super Jump but not essential.

Thanks for everything you do for the community

Sentinel (Assault Rifle - Dark Armor).mbdBrute (Street Justice - Shield Defense).mbd

3 hours ago, TaleWeaverRose said:

any chance I could Request a Defender (Pain Domination - Psychic Blast)

This last "Batch" for the year.  I'll still take requests. But I probably won't be tooling around in Mid's till after Holidays.

Stalker (Stone Melee - Regeneration).mbdStalker (Spines - Invulnerability).mbdSentinel (Energy Blast - Radiation Armor).mbdDefender (Pain Domination - Psychic Blast).mbdCorruptor (Storm Blast - Trick Arrow).mbdBrute (Super Strength - Dark Armor).mbdBrute (Kinetic Melee - Dark Armor).mbdBlaster (Assault Rifle - Ice Manipulation).mbd

4 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

This last "Batch" for the year.  I'll still take requests. But I probably won't be tooling around in Mid's till after Holidays.

Happy Holidays!  When you get back, any chance you could gin up a Storm/Storm Corruptor with Speed of Sound?  

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

I was asked other day, if I was to put together a 8 Man Defender team. What would all 8 spots be?  After some thought, I would get group to follow this setup/build. It offers massive buffs, dedebuffs, dmg increase, etc.. 

With clear support, tanky(though all can especially when buffed up) and folks dedicated to more DPS.  So here y'all go.  Now this is my last batch till New Year, lol.

Defender (Force Field - Archery).mbdDefender (Dark Miasma - Storm Blast).mbdDefender (Cold Domination - Ice Blast).mbdDefender (Time Manipulation - Storm Blast).mbdDefender (Storm Summoning - Seismic Blast).mbdDefender (Sonic Resonance - Fire Blast).mbdDefender (Nature Affinity - Beam Rifle).mbdDefender (Kinetics - Storm Blast).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken

On 12/5/2023 at 5:37 PM, Spark Inferno said:

Absolutely no clue what you meant in this reply. I do not know what KB to KD proc is. I have not played since the game shut down and was never any good at the sets they were just there one day after I was gone for a few months and came back so never got the hang of it however, I was pretty damn good solo on the same build i am using now without the IOs I just need a bit more Umph to defense and damage if at all possible with what sets are in game. I am lvling a farming character so this one is not going to be tanking anything as I have a friend I play with on this blaster who is a tank and for the most part in a team of 6-8 but I do like to have the ability to punch things when they get to close and can fly. I understand u r trying to make me the best build you would use but in general I really do not use builds and since I cannot for the life of me figure it all out myself I requested one. I would perfer if you do not mind could you please just do one with the powers I listed and not add in ones you think I should use as I am not wanting something anyone else would ever use lol. I do appreciate the work you put into it and I do not wish to cause you any trouble or lack of sleep. Side Note I already bought the 6 ios for Bonfire before I read you reply lol.

The KB to KD proc is in the overwhelming force set. it will prevent the mobs from being knocked back and cause them to just fall in place so they stay within where they are rather than go flying.