JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

6 hours ago, Spark Inferno said:

That tells me nothing I need to know what the actual words are that they abbreviate. What do they stand for the KB and KD I have been back a total of 5 weeks and have no clue. Like an elderly person has no idea what lol means so you have to tell them laughing out loud.

KB is knockback, where the target(s) you hit go flying away from the attack's point of origin.  KD is knockdown, where the targets fall down where they are.  Most teams don't care for random knockback (KB), since it sends the mobs flying away from you, forcing you to follow after them.  The Overwhelming Force Invention Origin (IO) set contains one enhancement that will convert KB to KD for that attack when you slot it into that power's enhancements.  You can read about the Overwhelming Force IO set here: Overwhelming Force - Unofficial Homecoming Wiki (along with most things Homecoming related)

You can either find this enhancement as a random drop in the Summer Blockbuster trial (see that Wiki link above to find out more) or from the Auction House, where you can buy those that people are selling with influence.  I hope that helps.

1 hour ago, grayvee said:

Actually can you make them .mxd files please as I am having difficulty seeing them. I have a Mac

You need the Latest Mid's. Your is old and probably won't show all the most current changes/additions. You'll have to fully delete your mids, scrub it clean & get newest one from the Mid's Reborn site.

Many thanks for the hard work.

Can I request two tank builds please? I couldn't see them when I went back from here to the spreadsheet.

Ice Armor / Energy Melee tank

and

Electric Armor / Psionic Melee tank

To cure my altitus I rolled two alts ... that's how it works right?

😄

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I've been trying to figure out how to import these files JJDrakken has been kindly making for us into Mids and can't figure it out. All I see is Build Sharing > Import via DataChunk. When I click that, I just have a text window to paste info into. I can't find where I'm actually supposed to import these .mbd files. Sorry for being a noob. Literally just joined a few hours ago lol.

PS: I'm using the ZIP archive version of Mids, not the installer version if that matters.

EDIT: Nvm finally figured it out. Stupid me didn't even think to try File > Open lmao.

Edited by HazenXIII

3 minutes ago, ocman6220 said:

Looking for the following:

Brute- SS/Invul

Scrapper- Katana/Will

Mastermind- Bots/FF

If already listed, my apology, please direct me to them if possible.

Page 30 has a spreadsheet there. Though it has not been maintain in some time. (I'm not the one who did it). But you can check there first, pretty sure 2 of those if not all 3 are there.

9 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Page 30 has a spreadsheet there. Though it has not been maintain in some time. (I'm not the one who did it). But you can check there first, pretty sure 2 of those if not all 3 are there.

Perfect, sir.  Thank you.  All were there that I was looking for.  Hopefully, someone takes that on and continues to update that.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:05 AM, SteelRaines said:

Many thanks for the hard work.

Can I request two tank builds please? I couldn't see them when I went back from here to the spreadsheet.

Ice Armor / Energy Melee tank

and

Electric Armor / Psionic Melee tank

To cure my altitus I rolled two alts ... that's how it works right?

😄

Scrapper (Street Justice - Energy Aura).mbdScrapper (Claws - Radiation Armor).mbdTanker (Ice Armor - Energy Melee).mbdTanker (Electric Armor - Psionic Melee).mbd