JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

2 hours ago, CaptainFantastic said:

What would be your take on a Dom with the new AR/AR setup, skipping the melee strikes for pure ranged, and taking hover/flight for travel?  Started one up and enjoying it but getting an optimized build from someone who's way more knowledgeable than I am about the game, sets, mechanics, etc would be a nice guide to sorta follow and build towards.  Thanks JJDrakken and anyone else that may have advice on em.  I'm completely new to Doms, but I know perma-dom is their key.

Dominator (Arsenal Control - Arsenal Assault).mbd 

Here you go, honestly I'd probably use this for myself as a personal build.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:00 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Thanks for mentioning @Tellos' catalog, some of the file names can be rather long making it difficult discern one from the other. 🙂

@Tellos there seems to be an issue with the links for Blaster Elec/Elec and Elec/Energy

And thanks for the spreadsheet!

So with those two, are you wanting to be Ranged or wanting to Blap?

Good morning!  When you have the time can you pretty please come up with a fire/kin corr for farming?  Focusing on s/l defense and recharge?  Ive been attempting to get Inferno up for each mob, but I'm still coming up short.  Thank you sir and have a great day!

7 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

So with those two, are you wanting to be Ranged or wanting to Blap?

Neither actually. I happened to be on the sheet when I saw someone else's request so I was checking the Blaster page when I noticed the broken links.

I was looking through them for a melee Elec/NRG combo (or any build combo that doubles up one or uses both) that's the most effective.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Neither actually. I happened to be on the sheet when I saw someone else's request so I was checking the Blaster page when I noticed the broken links.

I was looking through them for a melee Elec/NRG combo (or any build combo that doubles up one or uses both) that's the most effective.

I would suggest putting Power Boost on Auto Fire(It's 6 sec's off from Perma).  Also if you do Incarnate stuff, Cardiac & Barrier. (Alpha & Destiny)

Blaster (Electrical Blast - Energy Manipulation).mbd

• Thanks 1

Heya JJ! I was wondering what your take on a Arsenal Control / Sonic Assault Dominator would look like. I'm leveling one myself and riding the strugglebus at the moment. As soon as I get up against anything more than an orange conn, it shows me what the definition of "domination" actually is.

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

4 hours ago, Lockely said:

Heya JJ! I was wondering what your take on a Arsenal Control / Sonic Assault Dominator would look like. I'm leveling one myself and riding the strugglebus at the moment. As soon as I get up against anything more than an orange conn, it shows me what the definition of "domination" actually is.

Dominator (Arsenal Control - Sonic Assault).mbd

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 5:08 PM, JJDrakken said:

Thank you once more!! One thing I noticed is that Liquid Nitro for Doms (cant check on Trollers) can't actually accept Slow Movement sets, so I can't use Ice Mistral's. Not sure if intended or a bug.

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

Hey this my sound silly and I might have missed it, but I was trying to find a Scrapper with Street Justice and Regen, for the idea of just a regenerating back alley like boxer or the like, you might have had one but trying to search by the search feature didn't turn it up,love your builds you do good work, thank you!

1 hour ago, GrandPotato said:

Hey this my sound silly and I might have missed it, but I was trying to find a Scrapper with Street Justice and Regen, for the idea of just a regenerating back alley like boxer or the like, you might have had one but trying to search by the search feature didn't turn it up,love your builds you do good work, thank you!

Melee Regen is a Dumpster Fire. So be aware of that, Willpower is normally preferred option.

Scrapper (Street Justice - Regeneration).mbd

17 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Melee Regen is a Dumpster Fire. So be aware of that, Willpower is normally preferred option.

Scrapper (Street Justice - Regeneration).mbd 44.07 kB · 0 downloads

Is it? I didn't know it just seemed like a good new build idea, if it is a dumpster fire that is good to know, do you have a street justice will power build up? Or would one need to be made I can take a look, I just liked the idea of a back alley fist fighter, not got much going for him but healing real fast in a like fight.