JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

3 hours ago, Aeseiri said:

Question: Beam Rifle Sentinel... Rad or Energy Aura? Going for for a mecha/Gundam type concept. If EA, could you point me to a page number? Thanks in advance

Page 30 is the thing a guy created to catalog builds for a while. Not sure if he's ever updated it since to be honest.  But it's a good jumping off point.

Sentinel (Beam Rifle - Energy Aura).mbd

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, Trying to decide on a tanker to make and wanted to get your thoughts and maybe a build or 2. I am thinking of doing Bio/Axe (grabbed the build from a few pages back) or maybe a Bio/MA (did not find any build for this). What are your opinions on those two.

As a bonus side question, what is your top/fun/most played (can be even 2 or 3) tanker builds?

Thanks a ton!

I noticed in the "What are your top 5 builds" thread you mentioned a cone widow with Mako you enjoy, which immediately piqued my interest, so I was wondering if you'd share it.

I'm also curious what your goto bane spider is.  Thanks

12 hours ago, SquigglesXX said:

Hello, Trying to decide on a tanker to make and wanted to get your thoughts and maybe a build or 2. I am thinking of doing Bio/Axe (grabbed the build from a few pages back) or maybe a Bio/MA (did not find any build for this). What are your opinions on those two.

As a bonus side question, what is your top/fun/most played (can be even 2 or 3) tanker builds?

Thanks a ton!

Radiation Armor anything, followed by Super Reflexes and Willpower

11 hours ago, Grene Kny3t said:

I noticed in the "What are your top 5 builds" thread you mentioned a cone widow with Mako you enjoy, which immediately piqued my interest, so I was wondering if you'd share it.

I'm also curious what your goto bane spider is.  Thanks

Personal Build Arachnos Widow (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) Mako.mbd

Alpha: Cardiac (Left Tree)

Destiny: Rebirth (Left Tree)

Judgement: Pyronic (Left Tree)

Lore: Whatever suits you

Hybrid: Whatever suits you

Interface: Whatever suits you

Hello JJ! I went through the spreadsheet, and I didn't see a DP/Fire sentinel. I'm looking for a build to begin collecting pieces for as my sentinel approaches 50 if I could humbly request such a build.

I appreciate all of the hard work you do here! Experimenting around with Mids for the first time is very cathartic, but also very overwhelming and time consuming.

14 hours ago, vexyvirus said:

Hello JJ! I went through the spreadsheet, and I didn't see a DP/Fire sentinel. I'm looking for a build to begin collecting pieces for as my sentinel approaches 50 if I could humbly request such a build.

I appreciate all of the hard work you do here! Experimenting around with Mids for the first time is very cathartic, but also very overwhelming and time consuming.

Sentinel (Dual Pistols - Fiery Aura).mbd

2 hours ago, Diargoa said:

Wow, thank you very much!

Tho i wonder why you skipped Lightning Strike?

1. Recharge from other recipes

2. Storm is more AoE, you got even more AoE with Mu Patron Powers.

3. Because amount of AoE you doing with recharge. You only need two single target attacks.  2 Secs & 4 Secs for those attacks, this not counting all other things you'll be doing. Static Discharge, Chain Lightning, Electric Fences, & Storm Cell.

On 2/21/2024 at 1:10 AM, JJDrakken said:

1. Recharge from other recipes

2. Storm is more AoE, you got even more AoE with Mu Patron Powers.

3. Because amount of AoE you doing with recharge. You only need two single target attacks.  2 Secs & 4 Secs for those attacks, this not counting all other things you'll be doing. Static Discharge, Chain Lightning, Electric Fences, & Storm Cell.

Hmmm, i understand

Slight challenge request for you, boss. 

an AR/Nin blaster without flight pool. Specifically blapster- a little balance of both.

Edited by Nemi

On 2/17/2024 at 8:06 AM, JJDrakken said:

-sighs- I've done that build SO MANY TIMES OVER, folks just never bother looking. Hell even that one dude who made that catalog on page 30. Has a link to one.

I'll do it one more time, but put yourself in my shoes. Imaging folks constantly asking you for literally same build over & over so they can get spoon fed it, without taking time to search through the thread. I git, it's a big a thread.  But still.  This will be last time I post that build again. Until some serious changes happen to Corrupters or Kinetics or Radiation Attack.

Thanks for mentioning @Tellos' catalog, some of the file names can be rather long making it difficult discern one from the other. :)

@Tellos there seems to be an issue with the links for Blaster Elec/Elec and Elec/Energy

And thanks for the spreadsheet!

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

17 hours ago, Nemi said:

Slight challenge request for you, boss. 

an AR/Nin blaster without flight pool. Specifically blapster- a little balance of both.

Waiting on an Edit

Edited by JJDrakken

Without flight, not Fighting! The whole reason being that I am a Bad Gamer and flying disorients me terribly. Apologies if I wasn't clear and doubly so for being irritating!

Edited by Nemi

25 minutes ago, Nemi said:

Without flight, not Fighting! The whole reason being that I am a Bad Gamer and flying disorients me terribly. Apologies if I wasn't clear and doubly so for being irritating!

Oh, LOL, my bad.  My eyes are not as good as they use to be, Let me fix that, lol 🙂

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

What would be your take on a Dom with the new AR/AR setup, skipping the melee strikes for pure ranged, and taking hover/flight for travel?  Started one up and enjoying it but getting an optimized build from someone who's way more knowledgeable than I am about the game, sets, mechanics, etc would be a nice guide to sorta follow and build towards.  Thanks JJDrakken and anyone else that may have advice on em.  I'm completely new to Doms, but I know perma-dom is their key.