JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

I've been recently scratching my head on an Ice Blast/Nature Affinity/Ice Mastery Corruptor and I'd love to see your take on it. Right now I'm just struggling to get satisfactory defense values compared to /time. Ice mastery is more for flavour (and defense of course) as I know pool Build Up isn't very good but I think Hoarfrost might have some potential too. 

10 hours ago, GrandPotato said:

Is it? I didn't know it just seemed like a good new build idea, if it is a dumpster fire that is good to know, do you have a street justice will power build up? Or would one need to be made I can take a look, I just liked the idea of a back alley fist fighter, not got much going for him but healing real fast in a like fight.

Scrapper (Street Justice - Willpower).mbd

9 hours ago, Nemi said:

I've been recently scratching my head on an Ice Blast/Nature Affinity/Ice Mastery Corruptor and I'd love to see your take on it. Right now I'm just struggling to get satisfactory defense values compared to /time. Ice mastery is more for flavour (and defense of course) as I know pool Build Up isn't very good but I think Hoarfrost might have some potential too. 

Corruptor (Ice Blast - Cold Domination).mbdCorruptor (Ice Blast - Nature Affinity).mbd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carnifax said:

Replace Bitter Freeze Ray with Freeze Ray, the DPA is much better thanks to a 1s cast time compared to 2.5 seconds. 

Bitter Ice Blast and Freeze Ray are the top single target powers in Ice in terms of DPA, BFR is a trap. 

image.png.2692ca4265d17b21a0de97307fded024.png

While true, it offers some CC for the character. Reason I chose it. 

Just now, Carnifax said:

So does Freeze Ray, that's my point. FR does everything BFR does, but faster, yet you skipped it. 

But more dmg in 2nd. If you don't like it, don't use it. I posted it here in my builds to help folks out and to find out what works for them.  That 2.5 not a huge deal, especially when your waiting on recharge or something else.

Just now, JJDrakken said:

But more dmg in 2nd. If you don't like it, don't use it. I posted it here in my builds to help folks out and to find out what works for them.  That 2.5 not a huge deal, especially when your waiting on recharge or something else.

It does LESS damage per animation. You can cast Freeze Ray & Bitter Ice Blast, do way more damage, still have them held and have 1/2 a second left over to start something else. 

10 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

It does LESS damage per animation. You can cast Freeze Ray & Bitter Ice Blast, do way more damage, still have them held and have 1/2 a second left over to start something else. 

Fine, you can be right, if that makes your dick hard, lol.  I chose it for option. This thread is for me to post builds, for folks to look at them, for folks to ask for builds to use & tweak. Not for me to debate folks over stupid 2.5 second power. You come into my post a few times now, trying get some kind of GOTCHA moment.

Go be a Political person else where.  More folks seem to like my builds then most others, must be a reason. If folks ask questions I'll answer them. But I'm not going argue with someone who thinks they wanna get one over on me.  lol.  I deal with enough of that IN GAME and when I was on their Discord.  BFR: is 18 sec hold duration to a 10 sec duration of FR.  That's 8 sec more of you spamming the two first ice attacks for more dmg on a frozen mob. It's no real loss of Dmg at all dude. Since you'll be spamming those two on faster recharge then most other stuff.  1.2 & 2.7 recharge. You honestly won't be using much else 90% damn time.

Anyways, toodles.

Edited by JJDrakken

7 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Fine, you can be right, if that makes your dick hard,

Ew. How old are you? Was that necessary?

I'm not trying to upset you, just if there's a build of stuff I know (like Ice / Nature) I'll comment on it. Like I'd expect in return (without the childish crap of course)

3 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Ew. How old are you? Was that necessary?

I'm not trying to upset you, just if there's a build of stuff I know (like Ice / Nature) I'll comment on it. Like I'd expect in return (without the childish crap of course)

It's defense reflex. Do you log into the game to multiple tells on a near daily basis, who need to shit on you about builds or other aspects of yourself. Constantly, to point I've given up reporting them. Do to free accounts able to be made to Troll.

Also, if I wanna talk builds. I'll do so through tells. This post is strictly for my brain to shut up some and place for me post builds or help someone out.  As I've stated, the 2.5 doesn't mean anything, when your constantly spamming first two attacks majority of the time.  While you get a big hit & 18 sec higher mag hold. 

As for my age, 48 in March... -thinks- I think that's right..lol.  It's a sarcastic response. Something I'm known for, I'm a very sarcastic person 😛

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GrandPotato said:

This might sound like a silly question, but what incranate alpha and like interface do you think would work best witht hat street justice/will power scrapper? Something more endurance based or just the alpha radial?

I'm a massive fan of Cardiac for Alpha. Very rarely do I not take it.  As for Interface, Dia--something something, lol. I go up the Left Tree, 75% chance cause -Regen & 25% chance to cause -ToHit.  As for Destiny, I would go Barrier honestly. Beyond that, whatever you want. But those my Top 3.

I just wanted to say thank you JJ for what you do. I like your builds and often use them as references when I'm making my own.

A lot of people in the game use this thread and it's helped so many and just thank you again.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

I just want validation on this Mastermind build in the Mastermind thread:

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!