Badges - filter category by alphabetical order

Mekanyzer

Hello!

Β 

So, how about giving us another filter category for badges that orders them by alphabetical disposition? That makes ways easier for us to hunt them, when comparing what we have with websites sporting a guide or list πŸ™‚

Β 

These are the curretn filter categories for badges:

unknown.png

Β 

Thank you for your attention!

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 6

Too many characters to count...

• 3 weeks later

This saved me making a new thread. Thank you.
I think a toggle that applies to all list might be good, i.e. for defeats it would alphabetize based on the actual creature you're trying to defeat.

• Like 1

I still believe good guys wear white hats and it's okay hold doors for others.

Original Server:Β ProtectorΒ Β ||Β Β Supergroup:Β The GarrisonΒ <||>Β Β Homecoming Server:Β ExcelsiorΒ Β ||Β Β Supergroup:Β The Watchguard

Co-signed.Β  It's annoying to go digging thru dozens of badges to see if I have this one from the first time I visited Croatoa or if I merely happened to fly by close enough to wipe the map fog off of it.Β  Also, maybe it's just me, but seems there are times I've gone digging through "Most Recent" and seen the list end before it reached the actual end of my list of badges.Β  If I don't know what category the badge falls under, that just makes hunting to worse.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

On 2/7/2022 at 9:30 PM, Mekanyzer said:

how about giving us another filter category for badges that orders them by alphabetical disposition?

I would definitely like this. I really want a search function for badges, but this is an easier workaround (coding-wise).

• Like 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation