Simple Macros

MadCrytter

for attack target, there's a dedicated button for that (target or reticule icon). It appears on your tray when you first enter the game. As for follow, it also appears right off the bat (arrow icon). I usually just use those two actually. I'd click follow which puts them on defensive, but as soon as enemies appear, I just order them to attack which puts them on aggressive. If they stray too far, I call them back with Follow and then just have them attack again. I don't like them following in aggressive mode because they end up attacking everything they pass. On weaker toons, I take one of the defensive buttons from the pet window (advanced) and set my T2 pets to defensive while the rest attack.

You should already have the macro to attack target.  The one with the yellow cross hairs.

Summon your pets.  In the pet window, switch to advanced.  Drag the defensive to your tray.  Switch to aggressive.  Drag that to your tray. Then you can hit the buttons in your tray to switch to aggressive or defensive.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can drag the macros from the pet window to your button trays.

Edited by Inverted