Earth Mastery for Doms

xl8

Earth mastery for dominators would be nice.

If i may offer a bit of advice for you since you make a fair amount of suggestions.  A suggestion is essentially trying to convince a developer that your idea is worth prioritizing their volunteer programming time over something else that they can be doing.  A subject title and some up arrows does less to persuade someone then adding some context to a suggestion.

Something along the lines of,  my earth control dominator doesnt have earth mastery to match their other powers.  I want to make an all rock power dominator but its not currently possible.  My dominator 'i will rock you' wishes he had earth mastery to compliment his concept.

All suggestions are trying to first convince a dev that they are worth implementation and then that they are worth being worked on before something else.  And since there is no shortage of suggestions,  anything to make yours stand above something else can help.

Of course you arent required to listen to me but i am trying to offer advice to help set your ideas apart from other suggestions.  Earth mastery for dominators i believe has been suggested before and was a good idea then as its a good idea now.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1