Which ATs or specific power sets are most in need of a review?

KaizenSoze

On 3/20/2022 at 8:10 AM, Alaric2019 said:

Being a Tank would just mean you sank more of your enhancements into defense than offense.

Being a DPS cannon would be the opposite. Balance the game so you can build to whatever extreme you want and anywhere in between.

You can't.  If you can do fine playing a character that wins simply kills things superfast then that is the best character choice.  Why play a character that can also win but does so much slower because they use defenses?

1 hour ago, DougGraves said:

You can't.  If you can do fine playing a character that wins simply kills things superfast then that is the best character choice.  Why play a character that can also win but does so much slower because they use defenses?

If they are a glass cannon, then there is risk in being able to do all of that added damage. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Sorry Folks,

I should have stayed on Topic and just added to my list of things needing improvement.

so...

#1 Sentinels - need a better group identity

#2 Mind Control - make Telekinesis worth taking

#3 Kheldians - ability to turn off alien forms if desired

• 1 month later

I was really sad that my MM was fun all the way to 50 and then made practically useless on all the content that 50's do as a team. Sure, I can still solo at like +2, but that's not very fun. 😞

Also, are they even still updating the game? It seems like a year since the last one. (Not complaining, just asking.)

1 hour ago, pawstruck said:

Also, are they even still updating the game? It seems like a year since the last one. (Not complaining, just asking.)

Updates take a while with a small volunteer team, and its a team they simply cannot mass add to.

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble