March 2022 Donations & Finances

Cipher

• City Council

Hello everyone!

As always with these posts, I’d like to drop a quick reminder that there are more ways to support Homecoming than just through donations. For a general overview of the different ways you can help Homecoming, check out this thread.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not available to post donations at our normal time last month. As a result, the donation window was opened with a target of $5,000 rather than our normal target. The difference between the two will be applied to March’s operating expenses, lowering the target for this month.

Last Month: February 2021

Last month we accepted $5,065.10 in donations, $893.08 over our operating expenses for the month. As always, all remaining funds will be put towards our operating expenses for the upcoming month.

Here is the breakdown of what February’s funds went towards:

• $4,057.47 for our hardware infrastructure from OVH
  • $121.06 for our Google G-Suite services
  • $25.00 for our Air instance from Paperspace
  • $19.25 for the AWS EC2 instance serving our email
  • $10.00 to renew support for our website and forum assets
  • $9.73 for security / administration software

image.png.da633af2a72e7286877bc40ac8b9ac0f.png

This Month: March 2022

We do not have any changes or updates for this month.

The donation target for March 2022 is $3,349.33. Here is a breakdown of how the funds are allocated:

• $4,057.47 for our hardware infrastructure from OVH
  • $121.57 for our Google G-Suite services
  • $25.00 for our Air instance from Paperspace
  • $19.25 for the AWS EC2 instance serving our email
  • $9.73 for security / administration software

Our donation system will be open as of the time of this post with a donation target of $3,349.33 and will automatically close once that target is met.

- The Homecoming Team

• Thumbs Up 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

You guys are awesome!  I saw this notice while I was away from the house, and figured I'd get my donation in before it closed.  But, the window closed before I got home, which is faster than I have seen in awhile.  So, while I didn't get my monthly contribution in, so many of you did, and so quickly that I feel our community is not only alive, but thriving.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

• Cipher unpinned this topic