Badges - Right click to track

Zepp

For combat stats you are able to right click and select "Track" for any of these. I would like the same ability for badge progress. Right click, select Track, and a box appears that shows progress and explanation.

Thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 4

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

*neurotically right-clicks every badge in progress* *stares at wall of text completely obscuring game and wonders why can't see what am doing anymore*

Yep! I'd use this! Sign me up! 🤣

(Seriously though, I would use this.)

• Haha 3

I swear this used to be a thing. Like, you were able to track 4 or 5 badge progresses and they were listed in one corner of your UI. I also have brain tumors so I am not completely sure about small details anymore. Was that in a different game (LOTRO maybe)?

For some reason I remember doing the Kill Skuls badge like this. Running around killing as many Skulls as possible in Perez Park.

3 hours ago, Turric said:

I swear this used to be a thing. Like, you were able to track 4 or 5 badge progresses and they were listed in one corner of your UI. I also have brain tumors so I am not completely sure about small details anymore. Was that in a different game (LOTRO maybe)?

Not from the game itself.. but i think 3rd Party Tool like HeroStats was able to do that.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server