How hard would it be to add more Lore pets to the game in it's current state?

SirJeal

There are many factions in the game without Lore pets available for selection, so I was wondering how hard it would be to add more Lore incarnate picks to the game?

I know my mercenary MM would love some Malta lore pets, for example. Freakshow lore pets? 5th Column lore pets? Knives of Artemis Lore pets? (My Ninja MM would prefer those over the more... monstrous Knives factions.) Devouring Earth lore pets?

Do you think it'd be very hard to add more Lore pet options?

I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult, since it looks like they've already done it once - Demons is new for I25.

It'd probably be a matter of balancing the critters as much as (if not more than) simply adding them.

They seem to have a lot on their plate right now, though.

Demons is new? 

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's not on the Wiki page: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_Slot_Abilities

But it is in the I25 notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c5hTk2CpcgmaDkVtq8xhrrT2xjxd9vdvi1ur2nuH0kE/edit

Added Demons as a Lore option:

·        Support: Nerva Spectral Demon with Twilight Grasp and Chill of the Night.

·        Support Attack: Nerva Spectral Demon with Twilight Grasp, Chill of the Night and Gloom.

·        LT: Behemoth with Fire Smash, Fire Sword, and Fire Blast.

·        Boss: Succubus with Come Hither, Blackclaw, Hellish Bolts, and Fire Ball.

I'd like Beast Mastery to switch out those lions for a something like Worgs, still would be wolf like to keep the theme. Cause you know how dogs and cats do not like each other  :P

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow