Is there a half-mask option (a la Iron Fist)?

I assume there must be and it is operator-error...is there a half-mask option in the creator similar to Iron Fist (though it is probably without the loose cloth strips)? I could not figure out in my sleepy daze last night. I am sure I am going to feel very dumb when someone points it out. 🤔

I don't think there is a half-mask as a head or hat option, but there is a "half" face pattern.  It's not  a perfect solution, but it may work for you.  Also, there are a few hat + eyewear options that, when combined, can pull off the look somewhat decently...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, biostem said:

I don't think there is a half-mask as a head or hat option, but there is a "half" face pattern.  It's not  a perfect solution, but it may work for you.  Also, there are a few hat + eyewear options that, when combined, can pull off the look somewhat decently...

THis is, evidently, exactly what the Devs made that pattern for.  But I find that a full set of tights with a bald head and any type of head "pattern" is just a little too hinky a match.  Now if the body is not trying to match the head then it is much better.  But it is still a "it works" option and not "that's awesome"

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I find that a full set of tights with a bald head and any type of head "pattern" is just a little too hinky

Agreed - the patterns, when applied to pieces that are "skin", don't have the right color/luster/sheen or whatever term you want to use, to go along with most of the other pieces.  A hat, like the warrior one, can get you pretty darn close, though...

• Thumbs Up 2

YES to both of you. It is a hinky work-around and using skin as a base model means the mask never seems to match the rest of the costume. I also hate how wings or points added to masks look just taped on the front and don't really blend. Such a great character builder overall, but the masks and integrations need work.

• Thumbs Up 1