Radiation Siphon and Theft of Essence

Erratic1

Does anyone know if Radiation Siphon slotted with Theft of Essence: Chance for +Endurance procs off every enemy hit when attacking a Contaminated target?

The combat log shows a Hit check is performed against multiple targets. If you can get Endurance off each hit enemy this would be a fantastic plus for Radiation Melee.

I have been messing around with the numina's +regen/rec proc on the beta server and from what I am gathering is that the proc will trigger when you use the power.  But you don't get an added +regen/rec each time you use the power.  After the 120 seconds, if you aren't using the Radiation power, it will wear off and won't come back until you use the power again.  So, this works, technically, but it's not how you originally theorized. 

But Regen/Recovery specifically is a 2m effect and it not stacking makes sense (though extending its duration would make sense).

Chance for +Endurance is an immediate payoff. But do you only get it for the thing you target or for everything you make a Hit check against?

I have been messing around with the numina's +regen/rec proc on the beta server and from what I am gathering

Unfortunately this is apples and oranges situation. Numina's is in a static heal set, and it isn't a "chance of" proc, it turns on when the power is turned on.  That's why people normally just shove it in Health.

Theft of Essence is an accurate healing set meaning one that is targeted against foes to work, and it's got a chance of triggering. So it would normally begin making checks whenever a healing/damage aura came in contact with foes.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Ah.  Thanks for that information.  I didn't realize just how different they were.

I went back on the beta server to do this and did exactly what the OP was referencing.  You do get the benefit of the proc on Contaminated foes.

Thank you for testing it. Guess I will have to shell out for the IO now.

Ah.  Thanks for that information.  I didn't realize just how different they were.

I went back on the beta server to do this and did exactly what the OP was referencing.  You do get the benefit of the proc on Contaminated foes.

As in evey contaminated foe or just the main target? If it is the first my Rad/Dark will be very happy.

I got hold of a Theft of Essence: Chance for +End last night and did some testing. TLDR: Not as great as I expected but not bad.

The proc can go off on multiple targets but it never went off on all of them. I was testing with small groups of three to five yellow and orange cons. I do not think I ever got more than a single proc in a group of three and usually got a double proc in groups of four and five. Radiation Siphon's base cost is 10 endurance, so a proc is self-paying. I have it slotted with a single Endurance Cost Reduction, so get back 2.5 endurance on a single proc. Double procs are where the real gain begins.

Once the character's defenses are in better shape I will test larger groups.