Inspiration disabling at p2w

Ukase

So, playing an MM and I am finding non-team inspirations to be far less useful than team inspirations. I thought to myself, "It might be nice to disable non-team inspirations"...but no such option exists. No idea what kind of hassle it would be, but if it's easy, why not offer it? 

The option exists to enable/disable inspirations by size and type. Team and dual inspirations are enabled and disabled separately, but I'm not sure what would happen if you enabled team but disabled all sizes or types.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

2 hours ago, Uun said:

The option exists to enable/disable inspirations by size and type. Team and dual inspirations are enabled and disabled separately, but I'm not sure what would happen if you enabled team but disabled all sizes or types.

I imagine you end up with nothing if you diabled either all sizes or all types regardless of team/dual. I enable team and disable certain types and i do not get team or single inspirations of the specified disabled types.

My wish-list for inspirations would be to have more finer control of which inspirations we can reject and accept.  Not that the options aren't already nice but, for example, I'd like to be able to reject most small inspirations.. but still take certain kinds.  Like reds for my damage types and status protections for not armored characters.

Also, to be able to combine super inspirations and team inspirations.  With some of my characters that are fully kited out, and don't really need anything more, I'd loved to go for the super inspirations as a reward... but it sucks when you get ones you don't really need, yet can't combine them to stuff you'd like.  Sure, I could just buy what I want from Luna or the AH, but still, it be nice to have the option.

• Like 1