Capture card is not picking up City of Heroes

Darkwolf92

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this has been addressed on another thread, if so, please direct me. But if not, I am not getting CoH to come up on my Capture card. All my other PC games are working on it, but CoH is a no show. Is there a setting in the game I need to adjust it to so it can pick up? Any assistance would be dearly appreciated. Thank You Guys

Haven't tried a capture card in like...decades, but I'd check things like aiming the input at the right desktop, etc. Back in the day the capture card had to be physically connected to the GPU on the outside, but that may have changed by now.

• Thumbs Up 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

On 6/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, WanderingAries said:

Haven't tried a capture card in like...decades, but I'd check things like aiming the input at the right desktop, etc. Back in the day the capture card had to be physically connected to the GPU on the outside, but that may have changed by now.

Thank you, it is strange, but all my other games play thru it fine, it's just CoH I am having trouble with. Will follow up on that. Thanks again

well nearly all games today use directx, while CoX still using OpenGL

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server