Purple Universal Travel IO Set

Speed of the Olympian

Your speed is the stuff of legends.  You move faster and farther, recover endurance faster, and are harder to see and more difficult to hit.

Movement speed

53% run speed

53% jump speed

53% fly speed

33% tp range

Movement speed/endurance reduction

33.1% run speed

33.1% jump speed

33.1% fly speed

26.5% tp range

33.1% endurance reduction

Movement speed/endurance reduction/endurance modification

26.5% run speed

26.5% jump speed

26.5% fly speed

15.9% tp range

26.5% endurance reduction

26.5% endurance modification

Stealth

Unique, cannot be used with other stealth IOs

Set bonuses

2-slot: 4% recovery

3-slot: 20% resist -fly, 20% resist -speed, 20% resist -recharge, 20% jump height

4-slot: 2.5% defense melee, ranged, AOE

• Like 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

44 minutes ago, Erhnam said:

Add some Slow resistance on the 3-slot bonus, and you got me!

3-slot: 20% resist -fly, 20% resist -speed, 20% resist -recharge, 20% jump height

the -speed and -recharge was intended to be another way to say slow resistance

• Like 1

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

I like the idea, though I'm curious as to how the Stealth IO would work for a Purple set - there's usually some kind of 'enhanced gimmick' to the uniques for them, after all. Is it just a higher radius of +Stealth? Does it last for longer when procc'ed? Provide an aura of +stealth to allies near the user?

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

19 minutes ago, El D said:

I like the idea, though I'm curious as to how the Stealth IO would work for a Purple set - there's usually some kind of 'enhanced gimmick' to the uniques for them, after all. Is it just a higher radius of +Stealth? Does it last for longer when procc'ed? Provide an aura of +stealth to allies near the user?

I would think greater than the other IO set stealth ratings, Pool Stealth power, and Super Speed, but less than Pool Invisibility and any AT concealment powers like Illusion, or Stalker Hides.  My data search puts that about 45'.

3 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

3-slot: 20% resist -fly, 20% resist -speed, 20% resist -recharge, 20% jump height

the -speed and -recharge was intended to be another way to say slow resistance

So true. I'll buy it then! 😄 

52 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

Thoughts on small boosts to things like Afterburner or TP?

Is that possible?

To my knowledge an IO set can't boost specific powers; what you'd get is just an overall speed or range boost.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

Set bonuses

2-slot: 4% recovery

3-slot: 20% resist -fly, 20% resist -speed, 20% resist -recharge, 20% jump height

4-slot: 2.5% defense melee, ranged, AOE

Too strong,  its not game breaking but its over powered for a 3rd slot resist debuff of multiple types.  4th slot 2.5% positional, same thing compared to the Gaussian set bonus needing 6 and thats because of a unique; not to mention its just a cop out of 4 other sets that do the exact same thing.  It isn't the actual numbers, its just how its obtained with so little slotting compared to other sets and not because "lol its purple" cause like...wheres the 6% fire/cold they all share? 

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

1 hour ago, JasperStone said:

Thoughts on small boosts to things like Afterburner or TP?

Is that possible?

One small QoL improvement I would like to see is the ability to put 'non-auto' icons in the pop-up tray. For example, when you are near Adamastor's summoning point in Echo: Dark Astoria, you get an icon for his summoning ritual in the pop-up tray; this icon disappears when you leave the area. Because they are useless when Mystic Flight is not active, I would like to be able to put macros for predefined uses of Translocation into the pop-up tray, where they don't take up space in the regular trays and only appear when usable. And the same for other powers that display the pop-up tray when active.

• Like 1