AE Ticket missions don't give incarnate XP

Ukase

I have no idea if this is by design or not, but lately, I've been running AE for tickets because I don't wish to pay the recently inflated prices of salvage. Typically, I get most of the salvage I need, but often have to supplement rare salvage from the AH. 

So, with a new farmer of mine, I notice that with AE ticket maps, as opposed to standard maps - I'm getting no incarnate xp. I'm thinking this may be by design, and if so - that's bad design in my opinion. 

This is just feedback, and my own opinion. There may be a good reason for it, I just don't know what that reason is. 

I would think that choosing tickets just changes the reward table for that AE session and incarnate xp was neglected on the tickets reward table when incarnate xp got added to non itrial content.  I could be wrong but thats how it seems.

On 6/19/2022 at 3:14 PM, TheZag said:

I would think that choosing tickets just changes the reward table for that AE session and incarnate xp was neglected on the tickets reward table when incarnate xp got added to non itrial content.  I could be wrong but thats how it seems.

Was getting incarnate xp from regular missions added by Paragon or by the inbetween private time the game existed as hidden, or by HC?

I don't remember any last patches (when the game was live in retail) where incarnate xp was added to regular missions, but I might be wrong. I have a feeling that was added as the "solo" path AFTER COH shut down. But I wasn't part of the "hidden time" for COH. So I wouldn't know.

Edited by golstat2003