ITF Debuffs?

EmperorVelaryon

All the Dark Nictus attacks have a -Speed and -Rech debuff to it.  If they all hit you, you're gonna feel it and you can easily get massive negative % debuffed.  Higher defense (so they miss you) and set bonuses with slow resistance, hasten, and +Rech bonuses help counter.  But the massive slow and -rech debuffs are normal.

As for the -end you experienced... Neither Traitors or Nicti are supposed to do that.  It's strange no one else has reported it , so it may be an intermittent issue.  So next time it happens, you may want to grab a screenshot or two the debuff on you.  

If a player is hit with the -Def once, it's more likely to land the next time, and then even more likely the time after that. Even characters high above the defense softcap can have this effect happen. The only way to reduce this is to have high Defense Debuff Resistance (DDR) and/or a margin over and above the softcap. I'm sure many people in the forums know this, ofc -- it even has a name "Cascading Defense Failure".

Once this has happened, all the other nasty effects are going to pile up; the movement slows, the recharge reductions, and the Mino diseased's.

Edited by Andreah

18 hours ago, EmperorVelaryon said:

I do ITF almost every weekend and had never been detoggled from -end/recovery or seen my recharge numbers hit that low until that day.

I’ve never heard of the -end deal but the -recharge from nictus is pretty dang obvious…