Need a low level solo build please

Rastenn

On 6/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, Rastenn said:

The Stalker issue is fascinating. This little thread is split pretty 50/50 on whether they're awesome or awful for Prae. I may have to make one someday to see for myself, but for now I've gone with a Demons/Nature MM. It's going very well so far but then I'm only 11 so how badly could it go by that level?

On 6/29/2022 at 2:13 PM, Krimson said:

I tore through content on that Stalker slotted with SOs. I have a second perma Praetorian because I felt the first try went too quickly. "a slightly more squishy Scrapper" is something I never experienced. 

Most of my Ice/Regen's career through Prae/FW/NW was SO/30 commons, with literally just the 2 special ATO's. Again, no defenses, no IO sets, still a decent ride.

Death is the best debuff.

I did this recently on a katana/willpower brute.  Brute for damage from fury, katana for divine avalanche and a solid low level attack chain, and willpower for endurance.  It worked quite well.  After hitting 20 I turned off XP and proceeded to run all the blue side and red side content I could as well.  I still pull him out sometimes to play low level stuff.

• Thanks 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

This is making me want to make a Perma-Praetorian... My Psi/Inv Stalker is the most likely candidate. I wonder how many Transcendent Merits I need to get him to all T4s... and too bad there are no equivalent +Health/+Endurance accolades for Goldside, get on that HC!

For lower level content I would avoid Illusion, although a troller is definitely a solid pick.

May also want to consider stealth options as stealthing missions makes it easier to level slower.

Edited by Zepp
  • Thanks 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

• 2 weeks later
On 7/4/2022 at 6:52 AM, Zepp said:

I wonder how many Transcendent Merits I need to get him to all T4s..

Assuming the character has not earned any Empyrean Merits of his own  (a faulty assumption, of course, but this is just to keep the calculation simple), you would need to mail him a total of 408 Empyreans to get him to all t4's.:

- A tier3 costs 7 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare. That will cost you 18 Empyreans to create. 

- A tier4 costs 2 tier3's, 2 commons and 1 very rare. The latter two items will cost 32 Empyreans to create.

- Thus, a tier4, craftef from scratch using only Empyreans, will cost 68 Emyreans to create. 

- 6 x 68 = 408 Empyreans total = 8 Transcendents and 8 single Empyreans. Or perhaps it is faster to mail 9 Transcendents and let your pure goldsider keep the change 🙂

@Zepp  Maybe your question was rhetorical and you already know the math for this better than I do, but nonetheless the answer might be helpful for some other readers of this thread.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Icono04 said:

Assuming the character has not earned any Empyrean Merits of his own  (a faulty assumption, of course, but this is just to keep the calculation simple), you would need to mail him a total of 408 Empyreans to get him to all t4's.:

- A tier3 costs 7 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare. That will cost you 18 Empyreans to create. 

- A tier4 costs 2 tier3's, 2 commons and 1 very rare. The latter two items will cost 32 Empyreans to create.

- Thus, a tier4, craftef from scratch using only Empyreans, will cost 68 Emyreans to create. 

- 6 x 68 = 408 Empyreans total = 8 Transcendents and 8 single Empyreans. Or perhaps it is faster to mail 9 Transcendents and let your pure goldsider keep the change 🙂

@Zepp  Maybe your question was rhetorical and you already know the math for this better than I do, but nonetheless the answer might be helpful for some other readers of this thread.

That math I knew, but the Incarnate XP will be a grind, or a lot of Influence and Threads... that math I don't have.

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation