Music Themed Toon

drgantz

I've read that Sonic Resonance is one of the weaker Defender Primaries, so I am looking for something else to combine with /Sonic.   I'm thinking of something that buffs well, such as Time or Kinetics.

Any suggestions?

Sonic resonance is not weak, it's just not solo friendly 

Actually, since the current meta is building defense, sonic/ makes a great choice for teams because you fill in the resist hole.

Now that being said, time/sonic is an incredibly powerful build, and kin/sonic has a lot of synergies to it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

On 6/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, Psyonico said:

Sonic resonance is not weak, it's just not solo friendly 

Actually, since the current meta is building defense, sonic/ makes a great choice for teams because you fill in the resist hole.

Now that being said, time/sonic is an incredibly powerful build, and kin/sonic has a lot of synergies to it.

I'll double down on what Psy said.  The only real downside to specifically Sonic/Sonic, if you can call it that, is you are very focused on resistance debuffs.  Outside of Liquefy it is pretty much all you can do to the foes.  No -regen, -damage, -recharge, -defense, etc..  in this respect if looking to buff your allies resistance a Thermal/Sonic might be considered a stronger pairing.