Sounds od... but just sayin' "Hi" :-)

Long story short...
I've been playing on Homecoming (Reunion) for nearly 30 months now if memory serves.
Most of the time daily.
Back in the "Live" days I was on Infinity the last 6 years or so until the snap.
Guh.

Anyways....
I tend to read the forums here most days, usually weekly.
I just decided to finally post something as a "test" so to speak.
The email address I used for years (that is tied in to my username on the Launcher) no longer is in existence,
so I decided to sign up here with the email addy I've primarily used since just to see if I did everything correctly.
The forums in general have taught me as much in reading them as playing everything thru the years.
After retiring from work a few months ago.... I finally have time to actually contribute so to speak.

I hope this post finds everyone well...
and....
long live City of Heroes 😀

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 4

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hi!
Glad you are enjoying the game!

The email address I used for years (that is tied in to my username on the Launcher) no longer is in existence,

Make sure to change your primary forum account email to an email you do have access to. Want to make sure you can recover your forum account if there is trouble.
Feel free to contact me if you have trouble doing that.

Edited by GM Kal
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ohai new friend you bring teh donuts?

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Another reason why I decided to start posting on here last night was because (long story short)...
I retired 3 months ago from a hotel I helped operate the last 12 years.... and I have even more "free" time now.
Knowing this, I agreed with hotel ownership a couple of months before retirement that I would help out while they are on vacation time out of the country once in a while.
Ergo.... last night at a different hotel they own, I posted this.... not realizing how sleepy I was.... mis-spelled the damn word "Odd" in the title.
Oh well 🤪
Damn I am pooped 😑

IMG_1579941231815.jpeg

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?