Account help

VastDrew23

Hi, i played CoH homecoming a couple of years ago and i have 3 accounts, i remember one of them but the other 2, i no longer use those emails. But ll of my toons are in my Supergroup i made a while ago. Is there anyway that i can get access to them? The email isnt working, but i do remember it> Please any info would really help out. I had ALOT of 50s on there lol. I know the email but, i havent use it in 3 years. Thank you 😄

• Like 1

Aside from perhaps costume files and other character creation files you've downloaded, you'd need to recreate the characters on the account you're using. You won't be able to reuse the names though until you delete the old characters by signing into the game with their accounts (not dependent on those emails working still).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Lead Game Master

Hi

Please submit a ticket using the support option at the top of the page (if you're on desktop, that is; if you're on mobile, hit the three lines in the upper right to bring up the menu that shows the support link); please include as many details as you can for the other account(s), including account name, the e-mail those accounts were associated with, global name, and names of characters on those accounts. I'm not promising anything, but the more info you can provide (EXCEPT passwords, though if you knew those, you wouldn't have this issue), the better.

Incidentally, if you were to log out of the forums and try logging back in, does the log-in widget not try to autofill info for the other accounts? Or had you played on a separate device?

Edited by GM Impervium

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

1 hour ago, DrewVast23 said:

I sent it about a hour ago. Thank you very much

I see you found your other account 😛

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)