Not starting from scratch in a respec

I know I'm not the first to ask for this, and I have no idea how possible this even may be, but I'd love it if during a respec we could just move a few slots around instead of starting entirely from scratch. Sort of how we would do it in Pine's. On my current Scrapper I want to switch a couple IO sets around and one is five slotted and the other is six slotted. The idea of once again having to do it all isn't very appealing to me.

Really my problem is reorganizing my power trays, I hate doing that. Maybe that could be saved? Plus I always forget to screenshot my set up, so it never fails I don't realize something is in the wrong place until I try and use a power while in the middle of a fight.

These aren't MAJOR things, but sure would be badass if one or both could happen.

Plus I always forget to screenshot my set up, so it never fails I don't realize something is in the wrong place until I try and use a power while in the middle of a fight.

One note: when you respec a Dominator, the icon for Domination does not get put in your powers trays at the end of the respec, and has to be pulled down manually. I presume that this is because the power is going to be inactive (red text in the powers window) and unusable; I don't know offhand of any other powers that would be inactive during a respec to test whether my assumption is good.

• 4 weeks later